chapter two : awkward times

"Are you just going to sit there with your mouth gaping open like that or are your going to stand you filthy little mudblood?!" He somewhat threateningly yelled at the small half-blood in front of him with disgust.
~(last chapter).

Mudblood.....it was something her friends at school called her as a joke for being a mixed race, but being called the title by Draco Malfoy, she now knew how some students of Hogwarts must have felt. It was a horrible feeling like acid through her veins. It made her feel dirty and worthless.

Y/n rose to her feet and dusted off the invisible dust particles on her jeans she was wearing. Looking over her clothing and feeling out of place. Draco was in a black suit. She wore a Slytherin scarf (she had bought at universal studios), a low cut dark forest green long sleeved shirt, dark brown designer leather jacket, and dark brown knee high heeled boots with leg warmers sticking out the top.
A few strands of her (h/l) (h/c) hair where out of place and so she tucked the hair behind her ear nervously.

She felt particularly awkward as Draco a few meters from her was watching her like a predator to prey. He was the predator and she the prey. (Y/n could feel his eyes bore into her skull as he watched her with his grey-blue eyes.

Author's note: I'm sorry the chapter is so short this is my first story, thank you to everyone who has liked and read .