Pokemon Oneshots (Game only)

SoulfulHeartShipping

"Red! I'm here~!!" The brunette girl waved happily. She had a red scarf around her neck, this time prepared for the harsh coldness of Mt. Silver. Red clearly remembers her violent shivering last time (which was probably the reason why he was able to win that battle) and he had to hold her to keep her warm (which secretly, he didn't mind at all). 

He took out a Pokeball, containing Pikachu, getting ready for another battle.

"No! We're not gonna battle today!" Lyra decided. "You're lonely so I thought I should come and visit!"

Red raised an eyebrow, but put the Pokeball away anyways. The girl carefully walked through the snow, and sat down near him. The black haired trainer sat down next to her, wondering what she possibly wanted. 

She pulled her bag off her shoulder, and placed it in front of them, and started digging through it. Multiple objects were withdrawn, such as a wrapped box, a couple of bottles, and some letters. 

"I decided to get us some hot chocolate, since it's always so chilly up here!" Lyra handed Red one of the two bottles, which was warm to the touch. "And then Green and some others wanted me to give you some letters, so here!" She placed the envelopes in front of the master trainer, who only blankly stared at them. His only real curiosity was what was in the box. 

Lyra noticed Red staring at the small box, so she pushed it towards him. "And well, I decided to get you a present! Go on, open it!" She giggled. 

Putting the bottle down, Red took the gift and began unwrapping it. Inside the box was yellow fabric, which when he picked up, he realized it was a scarf. 

"I saw it in the store, and I thought of you! And look at the little Pikachu on it!" The girl lightly grabbed one of the edges, showing him the little Pikachu stitched onto it. "And besides, it's always so cold up here, and I don't know how you're able to stay up here for so long in short sleeves! I thought you could use a scarf!" 

When Red didn't put it on right away, Lyra took the scarf from his hands and put it around his neck for him. He still had that blank look on his face, but Lyra could clearly see that he loved his new gift. 

"Aww! You look so cute, Red!" She laughed. 

He just took his hot chocolate and had a small sip, enjoying the warmth and love that the girl gave him.

A/N: This is where all of the Pokemon oneshots for game shippings are going. Same rules apply as PokeSpe.