Part 13

Longest chapter and most awaiting chapter of this story which has around 4240 words. Hope you all enjoy reading this part :) Happy reading!!

I should thank Nithu for continuously reminding me (pestering is a perfect word.... hehe... just kidding) to give an update ;)

"What! Why suddenly? You are not going anywhere" stated Krishna.

"I want to go"

"Are you mad? Why do you want to go suddenly ? I will ask her to come and see you. You don't need to go anywhere"

"I won't stay here anymore. I will stay with Maasi"

"You are my biwi. You will stay with me. Why the hell do you want to stay in their house. What happened, Shruthi? Is it because I kissed you in the morning?" asked Krishna gripping her arms.

"I want to go to Delhi to Maasi's house" repeated Shruthi.

"Are you mad? Why do you want to go this suddenly?" shouted Krishna, she didn't reply

"I want to go now itself." said Shruthi stubbornly

"Stop it biwi, You are not going anywhere" declared Krishna fuming.

"If you won't let me go then I will go by myself" threatened Shruthi.

"Just shut up, Shruthi. Go inside" shouted Krishna.

He went to Kitchen, poured himself a glass of water and drank it. After calming himself, he came out and saw that the main is door open. He looked for Shruthi in whole house but didn't find her. He walked out and saw Shruthi getting into the lift. Before he could stop it, the doors were closed. He hurriedly went down taking the stairs. When he reached downstairs, it was raining heavily and Shruthi was walking towards the main gate drenching.

He ran towards her and held her wrist , stopping her.

"What are you going Shruthi?" said Krishna gritting his teeth.

"I want to go to Maasi's home." she said the same line again making Krishna more angry on her.

"It is raining, come inside" said Krishna convincingly.

"No, tell me that you will let me go to Delhi"

Krishna looked around and saw that all the lights were switched off as it was 11PM and is raining, having no other option he lifted her in his arms and carried her towards the lift.

"Kittu, put me down. What are you doing?"

"Enough" shouted Krishna which made Shruthi afraid of his anger. She didn't utter a single word till they reached their flat. Krishna made her stand on her feet ; closing the door, he turned to her.

"What the hell happened to you, Shruthi? Why are you behaving like this?"

"I want to go to Maasi's home" repeated the same line.

"Why, biwi?" he asked her helplessly.

"I won't be a burden for you. I will move out of your life , you can live happily with that girl " said Shruthi and sat on the floor, wiping her tears with the back of her hand.

"What!"

"I know *sob* I'm not *sob* good enough *sob* for you, I will *sob* leave *sob* by myself *sob* before you think of *sob* leaving me *sob* for other girl" continued Shruthi wiping her tears.

"What the hell are you talking?"

"I know you will divorce me."

"Divorce!?" Krishna's mouth formed an O shape.