Part 11

A big thank you to everyone, this story has reached 1K votes. The credit goes to you all for receiving this story so well. I'm really very happy right now J.This wouldn't be possible without your support. Thank you again for your love and encouragement.

When I got idea of this story, I planned to write it as an one shot but later when I started writing I couldn't stop with one chapter so that's how it became these many chapters. In last update I mentioned that I'm thinking to finish this story in one chapter but now I'm not ending it in this chapter because of two reasons:

1. While started writing this update, I realized that the way I planned to end this story can't be written in one chapter.

2. Most of my readers requested me to extend this story for another few chapters.

Hence, I decided to end this story after 3 r 4 chapters. Hope you all are fine with this J.

**********************************************

Next day Krishna woke up hearing his mobile ring. He took the mobile and saw that it was his colleague who is calling him. He tried to get up but realized that Shruthi was still sleeping with her head on his chest hugging him tightly, his hand was wrapped around her waist.

He slowly removed his hold on her and placed her head on the pillow, covering her with the duvet he walked to living room and attended the call.

It was 8 AM in the morning and his colleague called him to office urgently regarding some issue. After disconnecting the call, he walked to the bathroom and took a shower. After half an hour, he was dressed in formal clothes ready to go to office. He came to wake up Shruthi but she was sleeping so peacefully hugging his pillow tightly, he didn't have a heart to wake her up from her sleep. He kissed on her forehead and left to office leaving a note for her.

Shruthi woke up after an hour and checked the time. She then immediately rushed to bathroom to take a quick shower and came out of the bedroom in search of Krishna. He was nowhere in the house. She then went to Kitchen searching for him and found a sticky notes on the refrigerator.

Urgent work has come up so going to office, will have breakfast from office canteen - Krishna

Shruthi felt sad that he went to office without having food and she scolded herself for sleeping past her usual time. She wasn't feeling hungry so she boiled milk and had tea. She thought of calling Krishna and asking him whether he is going to come home for lunch or not. She tried his number but he didn't lift the call. She started to feel restless thinking that he was angry on her for disturbing him yesterday. For every 10 minutes she dialed his number but every time the response was the same 'The number you are calling has been switched off'.

Heart: He is defiantly angry with me , that's why he didn't lift my call in the afternoon and now it is switched off.

Brain: Don't be silly Shruthi, he must be busy.

Heart: No if he is busy he should have at least lifted the call and told me the same. He is angry, I know.

Brain: No Shruthi, don't let your little brain think rubbish.

Heart: Now-a-days , Kittu is not talking to me properly and yesterday also, he snapped at me and last night he didn't even utter a word while having dinner.

Brain: He must be stressed out with office work Shruthi and regarding Kittu not talking to you properly, what were you doing when he tried talking to you every time from the past few days? huh? you always cry thinking about papa. Didn't you notice his face whenever you cry and talk about papa, his face looks pale and dull.