/~*The Pink Cloth*~\

Pink (warning: contains smut):

You pulled out a pink cloth and looked back up at Tamaki. He smiled and took your arm, tugging you along to a random closet.

"They said the person who picked the item always has to go in first. So stay in here while I go get the person you picked," he lightly pushed you into a closet that was way bigger than most with a few board games; other than that, it was empty. You took refuge at the back of the closet and leaned against it and crossed your arms. A few seconds later another person was tossed into the room and once they straightened out, you smirked.

The host fixed his blazer and pushed up his glasses. Kyoya Ootori: well, the only host that wears glasses.

"Hello, Kyoya," you said happily. You were glad you got stuck with this overly handsome and mysterious man for the short 7 minutes.

"Hello miss ___. I'm sure Tamaki forced you into this game, too?" he asked.

"Yep. But why was yours pink?"

"Tamaki said that it's a color that coordinates with my complexion and would look great on me, but I have no idea why he thinks that."

You chuckled and walked up to him.

"Do you really know how to play this game?" you ask slyly.

"Yes, I do. When Tamaki suggested it, I took the time to look it up on the Internet to get a better idea of it. I was quite interested on what the results said," he smirked, amusement coming to his eyes. You cursed in your head and frowned. Of course he did that. Though you had no objections on kissing him, it definitely felt awkward being in a closet and the way he intimidated you. Then his smirk fell and his face went emotionless.

"What? Are you not happy you got me for this?" he asked taking steps closer to you so you had to walk back.

"N-no! I'm glad I got you. It's just I didn't expect you to know the game," you said as you slowly moved back until you back hit the wall. He leaned his head down a little bit, "you know I've had my eye on you for a while."

"Y-you have?!" you blushed lightly.

"Sure, I have. Haven't you been noticing all the discounts I give you for host club events and products, and how I give you bigger presents for an apology whenever something happens," he says.

"I-I thought t-that you were doing that because I was a close friend to all of you," you said.

He chuckled. "Haruhi's a close friend, but I don't do that to her." You blushed more as you thought he could state more facts and hints that you were too dense to figure out.

"Why else would I lie to Tamaki that pink wasn't really my color, but Hunny-senpai's, just to be here with you," he whispered in your ear. You shivered at the breath of his voice hitting your ear. He smirked and brought his face so close to yours that your lips were just centimeters away. You both looked into each others eyes intensely then he crashed his lips to yours. It was a strong and passionate kiss.

He took your wrists and pinned them above your head against the wall. He broke the kiss and started kissing down your jaw to your neck. He purposely missed and went around in circle around the soft spot on your neck, manipulating the situation. You growled lowly as he smirked once again against your skin. Finally he nibbled down on that one part and a light moan escaped your lips. He let go of your wrists and wrapped his arms around your waist pressing his body to yours, still working on the one part of your neck.

You put your arms around his neck and moved your fingers through his black hair. He moved his lips back to yours and kissed gentler this time and slid his hands under your shirt rubbing your back. Your hands dropped down to his chest and took off his blazer and loosened his tie.

Without breaking the kiss, he slowly lowered you to the floor. You took the advantage of him being off guard and flipped him over so you were on top of him. You started kissing his neck as you rubbed his chest through his shirt. His deep voice moaned as you unbuttoned his shirt. Kissing his lips again, he took off your shirt. You blushed but started to kiss his exposed chest. You could hear the moans of pleasure coming from his throat.

He grabbed your hips and grinded it against his own and you started to moan, too. Then he flipped you over and grasped one of your breasts and moved his hand up and down. You gasped and moaned. You wrapped your legs around his waist and grinded his now growing erection. You guys continued to do this while having a tongue war trying to dominate one another. But the fun was sorrowfully ended when Tamaki knocked on the door shouting, "your guys' seven minutes is up!"

Kyoya growled and glared at the door. "We're not done yet!" he yelled back.

"But that's not the rules of the game!" Tamaki whined.

"We'll be out in a minute," you answered. Kyoya's eyes shot to yours as you were smiling seductively at him.

"You don't want to be a bad host now, do we? And once your done you could always treat me to something later," you said into his ear and playfully bit it. He smiled back at you as he agreed and stood up pulling you with him. You got dressed and walked out into the crowd of people that gathered quickly through the 7 minutes. Both of you smiled at Tamaki and went your separate ways, but you guys kept sending flirty glances at each other for the rest of the party.

~.~.~.~

Sorry that it was so short! This was the first time I ever did one of these! But I hope you liked it. The next one is going to be the blue and purple striped cloth since somebody suggested it. Yay~ it's going to be fun writing ;) Tell me what you thought about this one!

(sorry if it has any errors or anything else :P)