Chapter 12 Pt.1

My Mate is Who!? CHAPTER 12 Pt.1 

Sorry I didn't upload in like a week I'm so sorry!

Song of the chapter: Who's That Boy? by Demi Lovato ft. DEV

"Mate" Jack and Zander growled. I turned around and saw the two girls that looked pretty scared. The one on the right had dark brown hair with some light brown strands, she also had brown eyes that really combined with her fair skin. She was wearing a yellow shirt that had pink flowers on the bottom and had white shorts on, on her feet she had brown gladiator sandals. The one on the left had short brown hair and she had brown/hazel eyes. What she was wearing was simple shorts and a black tank top to match her black gladiator sandals. They both were really beautiful.

Jack went over to the girl with short brown hair all I could catch from what they were saying was 'Hi' 'Ebonie' 'Jack' 'Australia' So I'm guessing her name is Ebonie and she's from Australia, instantley Janoskians popped into my head they were so hot, okay Lucy stop drooling over them.Zander left with the other girl to go walking.

"Hey Lucy what up gurll!!" Cristiano yelled really loud

"Hey C!" I yelled back even though he sent me the text witch made Hayden get mad at me I didn't car he was super funny and he didn't like me so I shouldn't worry.

"Oh this is my brother Francisco" He mentioned I looked over to see a 6'1 guy standing there with beautiful chocolate brown eyes,that were covered by aviator sunglasses with dark shades. His brown hair was messily under a gray Beanie, he was wearing a simple tan Cargos and a white shirt under a opened light blue button up shirt that reached to his elbows, it was tucked in it was out. On his feet were black vans, some black Beats by Dr.Dre were hanging around his neck along with a silver necklace with the cross on it, and a red penny board, that he was holding in his right hand.

Might I say he was REALLY HOT, he was GORGEOUS like a God sent from the heavens.

"Hi" he spoke with a deep, relaxing voice. It sounded like melting chocolate dripping of a strawberry, his Brazilian accent could be heard clearly. (A/N Yes really dripping of  a strawberry XD)

"Hi I'm Lucy, but you can call me Lulu." I answered trying to find my voice 

I extended my hand out and he shook it, but when he did I felt .......... SPARKS!?!!!!???

I was going to end it but I didn't want to do that to you guys

I let go of his hand quickly and asked them if they wanted to join us and they happilly agreed.

"Hey Lu lets go run down by the ocean I'll race you!" Finn yelled in my ear 

"Okay!!!" I yelled back in his ear

I ran down the sand Finn was infront of me but being the goofball he is he fell I was laughing so hard that I didn't noticed their was a rock in front of me and I fell. I didn't fell anything hurting which I got confused. 

"OWWW!!!!!" Finn screamed 

I screamed in the position we were in "AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH"

"I didn't know I fell on you!" 

"Well you did." he said in a cool voice and winked

I got up and ran to the ocean

"I WWWWIIIIIIIIIIIIIIINNNNNN YYYYYYAAAAYYYY!!!!!!"

"No fair a cow was on me and got me distracted!" Finn cried

"There was no rules" Zach Yelled  

I felt like someone was looking at me, I saw Francisco looking at me and I smiled and waved back

I went up to him and we started talking

"What's your favorite color?" he asked

"Red,Black,Coral,Mint,and Green." I answered "You?"

"I don't have one but I like Red out of all of them and white." he said

"If you were a soup, which soup would you be?" I asked randomly while watching the sun set while we sat together on the sand

"Caldo Verde, I love it, GUURRLL!" he answered

I chuckled he was cool maybe we could hang out more

"I would be Pozole! I love that Mexican soup I can eat it all day!" (A/N Pozole is a Mexican soup that which you eat at special occasions, but can eat it any time in the U.S. it's spelled Posole)

"If you were a sand, what would you say to people at your beach?" I asked

"Gurl you got to were sunscreen it's HOT out here and get your booty off of me you put a towel there!" he answered

I laughed so bad, I got so embarrassed and turned red

"If you were a tree, what would be carved in your trunk?" he asked 

"I honestly don't know probably 'Friends' because they've always been there for me, you?" 

"It would say Lucy + Francisco" 

My heart fluttered, that was so sweet and cheesey I love it

"Sorry if that was weird or cheesey" he said while rubbing the back of his neck

"It's alright I loved it."

I learned the girls that were with him were his bestfriends and they were just walking at the beach to chill out. Why couldn't me and Hayden be like this? I felt some eyes on me and turned around because I know it wasn't Francisco. Talk about the Devil and he'll show up........ His blue/green eyes piercing into my soul and I knew he was not happy.......

The two girls mentioned in the beggining are from the contest, but I have more winners too!!!

Ebonnie is Jack's mate her Wattpad name is EbonnieLouise0704

Mikaela is Zander's mate Wattpad name is BubbleGum1991

Hopefully you will get to know them better!! :D

Hey guys I'm so sorry I haven't uploaded I would have uploaded earlier but I got sidetracked by the Janoskians,Kpop, and The Wanted. Lol and I got a Twitter so I've been on there I'm so lame cause I barely got one but oh well. XD I'm different. I might change Hayden's character from Beau Brooks to somebody else because I metioned the Janoskians and yup so if you know a guy with brown hair and blue green eyes comment down bellow the person and I'll think it through.

Comment down bellow if you're a Janoskianator from the start, listen to Kpop or is a VIP if you listen to this band you know who they are LOVE them can't wait till they come back, or is part of the TWFanmily. I am all of those XD I'm different yah I'm different 2 Chainz!!!!