Chapter 4

Lucy's POV
The day went by pretty fast i was still shocked that Hayden wanted to fight Alec i mean we were just playing. As the end of the day came by I walked over to my locker Alec was there waiting for me we started talking about Music,we walked out of the big school out to the courtyard. Me and Alec grew a special bond together even though I only knew him for a day. He started calling babe and i started calling him sexy.
"Hey babe want to go get some ice cream." asked Alec
"Okay sexy Alec " i said while laughing. I heard a growl coming from behind us when i turned around i saw Hayden standing there his eyes pitch black with anger.
"ALEC STAY AWAY FROM HER SHE'S MINE" Hayden yelled causing a crowd around us.
"Hayden were just friends calm down" I said.
Alec started whispering in my ear "Babe can we leave i'm starving" he asked like a 5 year old "Hold on sexy" Hayden came over to Alec and started punching him in the face Alec started punching Hayden I went over to them and broke them up they both had the same amount of damage. I grabbed Alec and went to his car and got in. When we got to the pack house Hayden and a lady were there with an older man. Wait was this the Red moon Pack my dad had never liked that pack because they stole so of our territory and were jerks.
My dad looked at me strangely probably because i never come home late "Where have you been Lucy?" he questioned. "Sorry Dad I had to stay late because I didn't finish my homework." I lied. 

As I went upstairs someone pushed me against the wall i knew who it was because of the shocks,HAYDEN. 

"WHERE HAVE YOU BEEN WHY WERE YOU WITH HIM CANT YOU UNDERSTAND YOU'RE MINE !!!!"

"Woah Hayden I was helping him with his wounds"

"WELL YOU SHOULD HAVE BEEN HELPING ME" 

With that he said the words that i never knew would come out of his mouth.

"LUCY YOU KNOW WHAT YOU'RE PATHETIC I NEVER THOUGHT YOU WOULD DO THIS TO ME BY TOMORROW THE WHOLE SCHOOL INCLUDING THE PACK WILL HATE YOU EVEN YOUR BROTHER, I HAYDEN LOVE REJECT YOU LUCY MARTINEZ.( A/N DONT KNOW IF I HAVE SAID HER LAST NAME BEFORE) 
 A tear slid down my cheek and i went to run to my room i feel onto my comfy bed and fell asleep.

I know short SRRY!! :(

WHAT DID YOU GUYS THINK SHOCKING ISN'T IT DON'T WORRY IM STILL HERE JUST HAVE BEEN STRESSED WITH SCHOOL ( I KNOW CLICHE BUT ITS THE TRUTH) AND MY UNCLE JUST PASSED AWAY ON THURSDAY BUT LOVE YOU GUYS!!!!!!!!XOXO,V