RayRay and Judy

-Ray and Judy after the amusement park -

Ray: *(opening the hotel door)* You ready? *(turns around and smiles at her)*

Judy: Umm yea..i guess *(looks down)*

Ray: *(walk in)* You get ready for me and ima go get something *(winks then smacks her butt)*

Judy: *(sighs)* 

 She goes over to the bed, puts her stuff down and starts to take off her clothes.

Ray then walks out.

 Judy's P.O.V:

I didnt want to have sex with him. I just wanted to get closer to him and maybe even be a couple, but i guess all he wants is my goods. But who am i to turn HIM down. I mean c'mon, he's in my FAVORITE boy group and he's my favorite one. I love him... but i guess he doesnt feel the same. Or does he? Am i his first time? Is that why he wants me to be his first time? Because he loves me?!

I got exited. Ray loves me. And i love him. Im gonna make this the best night of his life. Then he'll love me more and ask me out. Maybe even get me a promise ring.

I saw him walking out with only his boxers on. Damn he look good without a shirt on.

I finish taking off my clothes and im in my underwear.

Ray: *(licks his lips)* mm

Judy: *(seductively)* You like? *(winks)*

Ray: I do. *(bites his lips then moves closer to me)*

He goes behind me, grabs my shoulders and kisses my neck. At first i tense up but then i get calm and let out a sigh. He then moves his hands, carrying my bra straps down with them. Then he unhooks my bra, turns me around and looks at them. He licks then bites his lips, then he starts kissing me again and we move our way to the bed. 

-END-

Main P.O.V

He kisses her everywhere and she lets out light moans to indicate that she enjoys it. He makes his way down to her waist-line and removes her underwear [the other word i dont like]. He pulls it off completely and goes down to eat her out.

Ray: *(sticks his tongue in her and moves slowly)*

Judy: *(moaning)*

Ray: *(goes deeper and faster with his tongue exploring every inch of her )*

Judy: *(moaning)* Ray! Baby...

Ray keeps going until she's extremely wet. He then moves up and starts kissing her neck again, feeling on her body- from her breasts to her thighs. Then he inserts himself in her.

Ray: *(begins to go in)*

Judy: Owe!

Ray: *(stops)* Does that hurt?

Judy: *(nods yes)*

Ray: you want me to stop?

Judy: *(shakes no)*I'll get used to it.

Ray: *(bites his lip)* Ok *(then starts again)*

Judy grabs onto the bed sheets as he goes in deeper.

Ray: *(whispering)* I'll go slow, ok?

Judy: Mhmm.

Ray starts off slow and Judy lets out little moans of pleasure. 

Judy: *(whispers)* Baby, go faster.

Ray goes faster and Judy's moans get louder. With every thrust she lifts up her pelvic area to collide with his. Then she flips over on top of Ray and starts riding him.

Ray: *(moaning)* Damn girl! mmm

Judy: *(rides him harder then goes down to kiss him)*

They start tongueing and Ray flips her over and starts riding her hard and fast.

Judy: RayRay! *(has an orgasm)*

They go at it for another 20 minutes and Ray finally cu.ms and collapse on her.

They get cleaned up and go back to the bed.

Ray: *(out of breath)* You were amazing tonight *(goes to her side of the bed and pecks her lips)*

Judy: You too..

Judy's P.O.V:

After that Ray went to sleep and turned around and thought. What if i wasnt right? What if he doesnt love me? I just gave up my virginity to him. He has to love me right? Right? 

At the thought of him NOT loving me and just wanting me for sex, i silently cried my self to sleep.

Judy: *(whispering to herself)* What did i do?

-END OF SCENE-