Trevanté and Ariyana's Date

Trevanté’s Stylist/Assistant P.O.V [let’s call her Alexandria]

Alex: Hey Carter! Carter! *she finally gets Carters attention*

Carter: Yo?

Alex: Hey...have you seen Trevanté anywhere?

Carter: Nah, sorry

Alex: *Sigh* Ok Thanks then

She pulls out her phone and gets ready to call him when he comes running towards her

Trevanté: Alex! Hey!

Alex: Where were you? You were supposed to meet me here 30 minutes ago!

Trevanté: Sorry...I was watching something...

Alex: What?

Trevanté: Gennis and Dréshia got into a lil fight. It was awesome!

Alex: Whatever. You need to come in the dressing room so we can hurry up get you ready for this little date of yours.

Trevanté: Fine by me.

They walk into Trevanté dressing room. Trevanté sits on the couch as Alex goes and pulls some clothes out of his closet.

Alex: So where you taking her?

Trevanté: IDK...where should I take her?

Alex: Gosh, boy. This your date and you don’t know where you taking her?

Trevanté shakes his head 'no'

Alex: *sigh* you need PROFESSIONAL help

Trevanté: That’s why I got you *smiles*

Alex: Aww thanks, but I mean mentally *taps him on his head*

Trevanté: Well then...

Alex: Ha-ha don’t get all offended and stuff. How about you take her out to dinner?...if that’s what she likes..-Do you even know what she likes?

Trevanté: Not really...that’s why I wanna take her out.

Alex:*Sorting through different clothes and talking*Ok then tell me what she's like. Like how she looks and all that.

Trevanté: Well-She's 15. Her skin is light caramel; her eyes are beautiful! They're this hazel color and really match her skin...

Alex's Thoughts: When I turned around to look at his face, I saw how his face lit up while he was talking. He must really like this girl.

Trevanté:...Her hair is wavy and brown and it flows down her back. And her body...LAWWD that girl got a BODY.

Alex: O_O ehem

Trevanté: Oh sorry...I forgot..That...yea ._.

Alex: It’s alright. But you seem to like this girl a whole lot to be looking like that while you talk about her.

Trevanté: Looking like what?

Alex: Like you never looked at a pretty girl before

Trevanté: Nah I looked at PLENTY pretty girls before but this girl, my God, she’s GOREGEOUS!

Alex: Aww look at lil Trevanté getting' all gaga for a girl. *makes a weird little face at him*

Trevanté:*blushing* psh whatever.

Alex: Ok then let’s get moving with your outfit. How about you take her to a beach date?

Trevanté: Perfect!

Alex: Yea..You guys can have dinner by the water at...PISCES. Yea Pisces [that’s an actual restaurant in the Bahamas :) but it’s not by the water :/]