Him

Hey guys before you start reading I just wanted to say read Destined for Darkness by kaylathedancer its a great story I love it! Also read The Last she wolf by taybabe13! P.S. enjoy the chapter!

Chapter 4

We had been running for hours now. When we did stop we only stopped for about 5 minutes to get a drink of water or to pee. And let me tell you it is not fun peeing in the forest naked. Especially if you are a girl surrounded by horny unmated guys.

'We are going to change behind those trees over to the right.' The Alpha said.

We all went right, into the trees, and changed. I put the clothes that I had on earlier. I picked up the ring and deciding that I hate it, I through it on the ground and walked away. But I felt bad for the ring cause it was so pretty........now it will wither away into nothingness!! Hehehe!

I walked over to Bea and the Alpha nodded, turned around, and walked in the direction of a building. As we walked no one talked at all. I hated the silence.....but that doesn't mean I'm going to be the first one to break it.

I looked at Bea but she was looking down at the ground......no she was looking at her iPhone. I looked a little close to what she was doing. She was on google.....now she was typing ......OMG!!! Someone kill me now!!! It was shoedazzle.com. She was currently looking at some pink diamond hills. The last thing she needed right now was some high hills. She was waring some now in fact and we were walking in some pretty wet grass. How does she just not sink into the ground with those things on? Oh Well.

When I looked back up we were at what looked to be a hotel/castle/I can't even explain it! Okay try to picture this a huge castle with a moat and everything. But it has like 60 floors with windows all up on it. I was practically a castle/hotel on steroids. I wish I could live here! I saw a bridge being lowered to the ground. Damn they have a draw bridge to !!! This place is thebomb.com!

I looked at Bea and whispered ,"Hey how much does this place cost cause I wanna buy it and I wanna live in it!"

Bea looked at me and replied,"Hey if you do can I live with you?"

"Of course!"

"Okay then we will find out together!"

After that Bea linked arms with me as we followed everyone across the bridge and into a lobby. Damn whoever thought this was a good idea must have been rich!! There was a mermaid statue in the middle of a small pool and she was spewing out water from her mouth. On the right of her was I'm guessing a check in desk with a spiffy looking guy with an awesome mustache. And to the left of the statue was a fire place with the biggest flat screen t.v. I have ever seen in my life. Around the fire place there were 5 couches and like 10 recliners. Huh well I know where I'm going when I have time. Then behind the statue there were various halls leading to who knows where.

*************

Minutes later we were all heading up a spiral stair case. stopping every now and then so people could go to there correct floor. The Alpha had given us all keys with room numbers on them , but never told us who our roommate was. That little thing is the thing I am scared of the most......not knowing who I was rooming with. I know its not Bea cause she was on the 3rd floor and so was Chase.

I looked at my key and read it for the millionth time 1221. And I have no one to talk to. James, I suppose, already went up and well Peter I could care less about. Hopefully he is trying to jump out of a window. Just about everyone was gone now. Only I and a few others were left. I came up to a sign with the number 12 on it. I went down the never ending hall until I found the room that had been stressing me out this whole time. I put the key in the lock, twisted it, opened the door and peeked my head in.