The Engagement

Sup my peeps!! hope you enjoy this chapter! I'll try to update later today, but I might not be able to because  I'm babysitting my little brothers.;)

Chapter 2

I felt  someone tugging on my arm.......really, really hard. Damn if they keep it up my arm will come out of its socket! I groaned and yanked my arm back. But instead of getting my arm back the person yanked me off of the bed and I tumbled to the ground, with a thud. My eyes snapped open looking for the culprit. Then my eyes finally landed on Beatrice who looked guilty as hell.

"Beatrice Janice Marcy Tracker! Why the hell did you do that?" I shout-whispered at her.

"I'm sorry! You weren't waking up. So I had to do this." She shout-whispered back.

"Why did you wake me up?" I asked my voice returning back to normal.

"Because.......you need to go home and get packed to leave for the Meeting!"

"Wait what?" I stared at her in pure shock.

"Go home and get packed for the Meeting."

"When did this happen?"

"Oh it was a last minute decision. My dad told me this morning."

"So I'm going with you guys?" I asked as a smile started to creep up on my face.

"Seriously? Have you not been listening to what I have been saying for the last minute?"

"Okay, I'll take that as a yes." I can't believe it I'm finally going! "What time is it?"

"Oh its about 8:00." She said with a bright smile. What the fuck! How can someone be this happy in the mornings? I mean I'm happy that I'm going to the Meeting but I'm not THAT happy since Bea so rudely interrupted my beauty sleep.

"Shit why didn't you wake me up hours ago?"

"Well my dad did just tell me like an hour or two ago. Plus you looked to peaceful sleeping, so I let you sleeping a bit."

"Awwww thanks." I said sarcastically.

"Your welcome!" She said with a happy, cheery voice. I rolled my eyes smiling.

"Okay I'll go and pack." I said getting off of the hard wood floor. I rubbed my arm, "Remind me to NEVER let you wake me up EVER again."

"Ughhh you'll live, you big baby!"

"I'm not a baby!" I whined crossing my arms and sticking my bottom lip out in a pout.

"Yes you are. Now go home. When your done meet me outside of the Alpha's house."

"Okay." I walked to her trap door and opened it. When I was about to shut it I popped my head back in and yelled, "I'm not a baby!", then shut the door and ran like a mad man all the way home.

*********

 When I got home I ran up to my room and took a shower. When I got out I put on some jean shorts, my blue converse, and an over sized white t-shirt. Instead of putting my hair up in its usual pony tail I kept my hair down. I walked over to my dresser and started  packing. I didn't need much since we wouldn't be gone long. I grabbed my bag and went down stairs. I looked around for my parents, but didn't see them till I got to the kitchen and heard yelling coming from inside.

"You can't do this to our daughter Lena! She will be furious!" My dad yelled.

"Well I think this will be best for her! She hasn't even found her mate yet! She isn't even trying!" My mom yelled back.

"Making her marry someone she doesn't love and most certainly isn't her mate isn't a good idea!"

 MARRY SOMEONE!!!! Did I hear him right?! FUCK NO!!! No,no,no,no,no,no! NOT HAPPENING!!

"Well I've already made the arrangements and they will be getting married two days after she gets back from the Meeting!" She yelled at him.

There will be hell if I'm going to be marrying someone who isn't my mate! I slammed the kitchen door open and looked at my mother.

"I'm not getting married." I told her in a matter of fact tone.

"Yes you are. I've already made arrangements. You and Peter will be perfectly happy together."

Holy shit did she just say Peter?! I think she just did. But he is the Beta's son and he is an absolute dick headed playboy!

"Of all the people in the world and it's Peter?! I'd rather marry James and he is my beast friend!"

"Well you aren't marrying James and Rob agreed it was best for the both of you."

"But he is such a dick!"

"Tyler Jonsey Danica Mason! Watch your language! Especially about the Beta's son and your future husband!" I swear my mom was on something when she named me that!

"I don't care it's the truth! And that thing you call a person is NOT going to be my husband! When did this happen anyways?!"

"Two weeks ago." She mumbled not meeting my eyes anymore. WHAT THE FUCK!!!

"Oh so this happened two weeks ago and I'm just hearing about it now?!" My blood was boiling at this point and my wolf was trying to surface. It took everything in me not to let her take over.

 I walked up to my mom, stopping right in front of her. "When, Mom, when were you going to tell me?"

"When you got back." She said looking upset.

"You know what I really want to know? Who are you and what have you done with my mother because the mother I know wouldn't have done something like this in a million years." I turned away from her and walked to the front door. I felt a hand on my shoulder and knew it was my dad.

"Baby girl I'm so sorry. If it makes you feel any better I just found out myself and I think Peter is a dick too." He said. I smiled at his last comment knowing my dad always did side with me. "And I'll talk to her and see if I can get you out of this." I turned and gave him a hug.

"Thank you Daddy. Please knock some sense into that women."

"Sure thing Tye."He kissed my head and I walked out of the door slamming it shut. Thinking I was mad was an understatement. I was pissed.

A/N

DIDN'T SEE THAT COMING DID YOU!!!! VOTE, COMMENT, FAN!!! P.S. I know it was really short but I like have a second part to this that I'm hopping I can have typed up for you guys later. PEACE OUT MY PEEPS!!

Love,

Alex