Prologue

"Good night Auradon!" Yelled Petra, to which the crowd responded in cheers. Then her and the boys went backstage. "Yeah!" Said Slightly and high fived Petra. "We rocked it." Said the twins in unison. "Now we have to take on a whole new challenge." Said Cubby. The whole band looked to Cubby, his comment weighing heavily on the mood. "Auradon Prep."

The group had just got accepted into this new school called Auradon Prep. They all live in Neverland, but moved here just to attend the school. The first children from Neverland to be invited to Auradon? It's not an opportunity you pass up. So, Petra, The lost boys, Taylor Bell, and Foxglove (daughter of Tiger Lily) were starting tomorrow.

"Oh come on, it can't be that bad." Said Petra. "She's just worried she'll find a special someone." Said Foxglove who came up from behind. Petra rolled her eyes. "Love is pointless." Petra muttered. "We both know that's not true." Taylor hummed, who was sitting on her shoulder. "Hush." Petra snapped. "What'd she say?" Asked Nibs. "She said we have to move into our dorms tonight." Said Petra.

Usually Tay would be mad for Petra misinterpreting her on purpose, but this time, they had to go. They had to get to their dorms by 6:00 tonight and it was 5:30. Their usual concerts are later, but they had some place to be.

"C'mon, the limo's outside waiting." Said Foxglove. Then they started grabbing their suitcases, leaving someone else to pack up the show. Then off they went to a new year, a new adventure, in Auradon Prep.