Ch3

Ginny's p.o.v
The next day after all of my classes I decided to still go to the room of requirement, I figured Harry wouldn't have shown up there after the scene he caused yesterday. But I was wrong, he showed up with a completely blank face on. Then he began to speak.
"What are you doing here Weasel?" Harry muttered.
"Why would you care?" You just think I'm a stupid mudblood anyway.
"Oh yeah, about th-" I cut Harry off.
"Harry just sa-" Harry slammed his lips on mine not letting me finish what I was saying. I put my arms around his neck leaning in for more. We soon both fell on the couch when he started unbuttoning my shirt. I suddenly stopped him.
Whats a matter? Harry asked concerned.

Harry's p.o.v
What did I do to mess up this time? I thought to myself. I already messed it up once, I can't mess it up again. So I suddenly asked what was wrong.
"Harry, we could get expelled!" She stated, concerned.
"I know." I said with disappointment. I pressed my lips against hers for a good 5 seconds. That was probably the best kiss I have ever had. When I kiss Ginny I feel sparks in my lips. Even when we are done kissing I am still in shock from the first one. I began to pick up my my bag full of study books and I walked out of the room.
"Goodbye Ginny! I'll see you tomorrow." I stated.
Bye! Ginny yelled back. She was still laying on the couch reading her transfiguration book. She looked so beautiful when she reads I thought. I closed the door quietly. I need to tell someone about this. I mumbled.
Ginny's p.o.v
Did Potter just call me Ginny? He finally called me by my first name and not the stupid weasel thing he came up with. That was one of the only times he didn't say an insult to me while we were talking.
Harry's p.o.v
I walked to the slytherin common room and muttered the password. The painting opened and the first thing I saw was Pansy and Draco: cuddling.
"Hey, what's up?" Draco asked.
"Draco I need to talk to you alone. It's really important." I said concerned.
"Ok, pansy I'll be right back." Draco winks.
"Ok." Pansy stated.
"So potter, what is it?" Draco questioned. He said while we were walking to the boys dormitory.
"Something really bad happened." I replied.

A/N- I hope you guys liked this chapter! Please vote!!! P.S- sorry about the cliffhanger, will be updating tomorrow at most! ~Sunny❤️