Werewolf (1)

Advertisements:

_______________________________________

Username: Eternal_happiness

Book Link: http://www.wattpad.com/story/6181075-revenge-of-a-luna

Summary: Annabel Moon, she is your everyday bully victim. She is called names, she is lied to, she is beaten, yet she stays around. Why? Because of her mate. But after he goes too far, she leaves. She promises to make them all pay. With new friends and a new pack by her side, she surely can't fail. Follow Annabel on her adventure as she faces betrayal, love, war, and revenge. (Not a cliche rejection story)

Genre: werewolf

Complete: yes {} no {x}

________________________________________

Username: MyPreciousTreasure

Book Link:http://www.wattpad.com/story/4570076-alluring-vow

Summary: "You cannot deny what's in front of you" His hands skimmed over her cheeks, never touching it. Her body yearn for his touch that he denied her. Juliet, Christine, and Samantha are three best friends that lives near a small coastal town, remote on the USA. Being seniors in Madison High School, they only need to survive one more year before they can leave there small hometown. But, when beings from storybooks come to life, the three girls realize that the town has more to see than it looks. "I am the big bad wolf that's ready to take what's rightfully belongs to him"

Genre: werewolf

Complete: {} yes {X} no

________________________________________

Username: Tallpoppy99

Title: I'm single and staying that way, no matter what fate says.

Book Link:  http://www.wattpad.com/story/4248507-i%27m-single-and-staying-that-way-no-matter-what

Summary: "Why should I have to spend the rest of my life with an asshole just because *fate* decided it."

Zara has never been the most popular person at school. She never really got the guys or made friends with every girl. But she was happy, save for the fact that she was a werewolf.

She is eighteen years old. Sweet sixteen is her first transformation. Eighteen is the age when she finds her mate. Being the daughter of a Beta holds a lot of responsibilities. Attending ceremonies, chumming up to the Alpha's son is what she deals with everyday.

She knows that once she finds her mate everything will change for her. Nothing will ever be the same again.

Torn between her duty and her heart, the fate of the entire pack could rest on her decision.

But what if she isn't prepared to do her duty. What if she doesn't want to sacrifice her happiness?

Consequences could be fatal if she makes the wrong choice.

But one thing is certain, she is not spending the rest of her life with an asshole just because *fate* decided it.

Complete: (No)

________________________________________

Username: BeautifulDreamer42

Book Title:

Book Link: http://www.wattpad.com/story/6503413-pranking-the-alpha

Summary: When New girl and pack member; Emma Rose moves to New York she didn't expect such a slimy welcome. Pranked and embarrassed on her first day of school? Seriously!

Then she finds the criminal, Drake smoking hot Carter. Who just so happens to be the future Alpha of her new pack, and also her mate. If this big shot, gorgeous, hot head thinks he's gotten away with it, he's got another thing coming.

Emma wants revenge, and she's intends to get it.

These two competitive wolves battle it out in a prank war. But what Drake doesn't know is that Emma is a really good actress. From an alcoholic mother who acts bi-polar, to an abusive step dad. Things aren't looking up, but she must stay strong for her little sister, Emily.

But what Emma doesn't know, is that she's not the only one keeping secrets. What happens when she learns a few home truths about her father’s death? Or who she really is? Will her brave façade finally fall?

When she's introduced to Drake's enemy; Kyle. She can't help but feel some connection. Which just adds to her confusion, especially since they may be much more than mates.

Will Emma be able to stay strong and cope with the battles approaching?

A book full of romance, secrets and lies. Will anyone get their happy ever after? 

Complete: yes {} no {x}

________________________________________