Science Fic. (1)

Advertisements:

Username: LilMissMaimai

Book Link: http://www.wattpad.com/story/5912699-lost

Summary:

Arelia is lost. Lost to her family. Lost to her friends. Lost to herself.

After having gone missing over six months ago, she suddenly reappears

in the middle of a sandy Arizona desert, with absolutely no recollection of

her past. Are the horrors of her nightmares the key to recovering what has

been lost, or are there more sinister secrets involved?

Complete: yes {} no {x}

______________________________

Username: Claire Tslove 

Book Link: http://www.wattpad.com/15396156-perfectxia-summary-blurbPerfectxia

Summary: 

What if our obsession with perfection became a disease? Priss Krien lives in a dystopian world where society is infected by a mental disease that makes everyone obsessed with being perfect - only she's not. One of the methods society uses is to embody one person as the ‘ideal’ citizen. However, when the original ‘ideal’ dies, what will become of this world striving so badly for perfection? And how will Priss realise the dark secrets of the disease?

Completed: yes{} no{x}

________________________________

Username: Sweet_Brown1095

Book Title: Arcane

Book Link: http://www.wattpad.com/story/6010071-arcane-watty-awards-2013

Summary: In a future dystopian world where children under the age of sixteen live with no real identity, the government forces these children to wear white clothes as well as having white hair and eyes and are referred to as 'blanks'. With no real name or power the future of these children are in the hands of 'The Vote'. The Vote is a brutal, almost ritual like, annual ceremony to figure out what each child will look like, what their name will be and most of all, what power they will receive. With total strangers, and even friends, voting for what each child's future holds is the prime answer to boosting the crumbling economy. In a world where boundaries have been set up only to allow certain citizens to enter - according to their appearance, skill and power - is a key factor for low crime rates and a sense of function in the world. With the government tightening their security and making more harsh decisions can only cause disruption... Alex has now turned sixteen along with her brother, Chris, and eagerly wait for the day they are ripped from their families to face 'The Vote'. After dreaming of having brow hair and green eyes she can only hope that these strangers will vote accordingly to her wishes. Once 'The Vote' is over they are shipped away to train at prestigious schools that will help them to hone their new abilities. With competitions, fights, deaths and love ahead, Alex can only hope to remain Arcane about her secret powers...

Complete: No