Running

TAYLOR POV

As i let my feet me take me in any direction as long as it was as far away from Ashton as possible.

I stopped as I came a park, i sat on a bench thinking how much I wanted to kiss him but I knew it was wrong.

All of a sudden a blonde haired boy sat beside me , a looked at him hoping that it wasn't Ashton. But I was wrong there sat a blonde haired boy with bright blue eyes and a nice smile.

" is your name Taylor by any chance" he said more like a question "yeah how do you know me" i said curious " im Ashton's friend Luke he has me and the boys out looking for you" he said .

Oh great not only is Ashton looking for me he has his Alien friends after me.

" ok but i don't want to go home just yet" i said still leaving my head down.

" Fancy starbucks" he asked me and i nodded and we walked towards starbucks .

As we came back to the house me and Luke were in fits of laughter , And I have to say Luke is a funny guy.

When i twisted the key in the door to unlock it the first person I faced was of course Ashton.

" Where the hell have you been i've been worried sick" Ashton yelled

" piss off Ashton i'm not in the mood" i yelled back showing im not taking shit from him . As i walked upstairs Luke followed me to make I got up ok " so what your going to fuck Luke now" Ashton screamed after me

Me and Luke were still on the stairs infront of Ashton without responing i looked at Luke warning him of my next action , i grabbed Luke by his collar and smashed my lips on his .

When we pulled away I looked at Ashton rage was in his eyes and he couldn't say anything cause he was my soon to be step brother.