Alone

TAYLOR POV

How could I feel this way is all I could think. As I built up the courage to go downstairs , a young blonde Haired boy ran into my room. He jumped up on my bed and sat beside me.

"Hi Taylor Im Harry your little step brother but ill kick any boys butt if they hurt you" he said I tried to hold in a giggle at the last part but we both fail awfully . After our laughing fit " It's nice to meet you Harry " i said

Harry leaped off my bed and grabbed my hand " Mam want's you for something" he said , as we walked downstairs we shared cheesy knock knock jokes . When I got downstairs Ashton was sat on the sofa watching TV i rushed into the kitchen where Jane was.

"Hey Jane You wanted me" i asked " yeah me and your father are going to Melbourne for last minute wedding things and we will be back in three days and were going to take Harry and Emma with us so I need you to make sure Ashton is ok since he came back downstairs awhile ago he hasn't been the same" she said .

Alone for 3 days I should be happy but im going to be alone with my soon to be stepbrother that I think I like.

" when do you leave" i ask " in about *jane looks at her watch* now ill see you two later" Jane said as she went to the car .

Me and Ashton walked them to the door as soon as the door was closed Ashton pinned me aganist the wall and slowly but gently put a loose piece of hair behind my hair while looking into my eyes . I could have died at that moment , I longed the touch of his Lips upon mine , Ashton leaned into slowly getting closer by the minute .

I knew I wanted this but it was wrong on so many levels. " i have to go " i managed to say before ducking under his arm and out the front door as far away from this place as possible.

ASHTON POV

What have I done , Why did I do it is the thoughts that rushed around my head , I signed as I let my head sink into my hands.