Copyright - Author's note

**************This work is copyrighted, all characters, ideas and events are copyrighted. Any plagerism of any kind will no be tolerated.****************

This is the untold story of Kelly Gibbs from "Amber Alert". I'm super excited to share it with you guys. It will become a part of an anthology story for my publisher which will come out next Halloween. I'm hoping to have you guys tell me what you think.

I'm glad Amber Alert had such a strong following and that it has become my most popular book, I couldn't have done it without you guys. Which is also why I'm putting this up for a while, and letting you guys read it! I hope you enjoy it. This will be a prequel for the series, meaning you haven't needed to read the other books to enjoy this one.

Be sure to comment and vote again guys! You know how much I love and appriciate it, just don't be rude. Only constructive critism is allowed! Also, this is all first drafts so CHILL OUT with my spelling mistakes, you should've seen me a few years ago. Trust me it's gotten better.

Well, I think that's it so enjoy your re-entry to the Amber Alert world, my little abductees :) lol I kinda like that, I might call you guys that now.