Ch1

By the way this story takes place in their 6th year at Hogwarts. It will still focus on the main plot of the 6th movie just not as much, mainly the end with a plot twist! Hope you enjoy! I don't own any of these characters, they are made by J.K Rowling!
                 -Sunny❤️

Harry's p.o.v
     We were all huddling up on the train with our suitcases and pets. My best friend, Draco Malfoy, had started his new relationship with Pansy Parkinson over the summer. They were so annoying they were always cuddled together wherever they were, whether it be on the couch, train, or even the fricken classrooms. I have never seen him so happy, I just thought that, that was something I wanted for a long time without even realizing it. That's when I realized I started acting weird around weasels little sister: Ginny. I just thought it was a little crush until a few weeks ago.
Ginny's p.o.v
"Hey Ginny," I heard Hermione whisper, "Why is Potter staring at you?"
   I don't know, I blushed. I was hoping she wouldn't find out about what happened last week. The night we kissed in the room of requirement, that is when I started having feelings for a slytherin. YUCK!!! Call me crazy but I think Harry has feelings for me too.
       ~last week~
Harry's p.o.v
     I was hurrying down the hall to try and get down to the room of requirement, I needed a quiet place for just me. When I got there though, I noticed I wasn't alone. I saw a tall ginger step out from behind a mirror.
     "Potter!" She yelped. "What are you doing here?!"
     "I just needed a place to be alone what are you doing here?" I exclaimed.
      "I was gonna meet here with hermione and study, but then she cancelled on me." Ginny cried
      "Well, would you like to study with me, Weasley?"
      "Ha! You gotta be kidding, nice one Potter!" She laughed.
     "I'm serious!" I said sternly.
Ginny's p.o.v
     Did Potter just offer to study with me? That's weird, I thought he hated me. I mean why would he wanna spend time with me when I am a Weasley, a mud blood is what he would call it.
      "U-," I stuttered.
      "Well, I don't have all day, you want to study or not?"
      "Sure." I knew I made a huge mistake from the beginning. If I didn't say yes I wouldn't have become what I am today.

     Hey guys! I know it's only like 400 something words, but I think it's good for my first chapter. I hope you like my story so far. Please comment and you can tell me some ideas for the next part of my story, I will mention you if you come up with something good!! Love you guys!
~Sunny❤️