Chapter Three

A/N: hello my children, it's destiny! so I'm guessing some of you have noticed that I have been updating like every 3 days and yes I have, I'm going to try to update this book as much as possible. But anyways! Today I discovered The Fooo and I'm obsessed omg. Just thought you should know. Okay back to the book hehe.

-----

Kian's P.O.V:

"Bye babe, I'll call you later!" I called to Maddie as she walked out of the house. She smiled, nodded her head then left.

"So I'm guessing you two are getting pretty serious?" Ricky asked me. I nodded my head then smiled. "Well isn't that nice." Ricky said. I'm so confused why he doesn't like me and Maddie together. He said he doesn't have any feelings for me so what's the problem?

"Ricky are you okay? You seem like you hate Maddie and I together. And it's really confusing to me." I told him. He shook his head then rolled his eyes. I sighed then walked up the stairs. I was half way to my room when Ricky mumbled something. "Did you say something?" I asked him. He shook his head. I shrugged then kept walking.

"Actually yes I did say something." Ricky said. I paused then turned around, waiting for him to tell me what he said.

"Well what did you say?" I asked him. He was silent for a few seconds. "Never mind, your obviously wasting my time." I said and walked up the rest of the stairs.

"Kian... I like you." Ricky said, he wasn't mumbling. I could actually hear him. And I knew what he said. Did he just say he likes me?! I didn't want to ask him cause I feel like that would be an awkward conversation. Instead of talking to him, I kept walking. I walked into my room and plopped down onto my bed.

----

Later That Day. (Ricky's P.O.V)

I sat in my room all day and didn't do anything. I honestly didn't want to do anything. It took some guts for me to even tell Kian and he doesn't say anything. I feel like a bad person. No the real bad person here is Kian, I know that he wasn't going to say that he liked me back but he could have at least have said something. Ugh I messed up bad. What if he never talks to me again? God thank you feelings, for literally. Ruining. Everything.

I decided to go for a drive, I felt like that would take my mind of things. I started driving down the street and I kept seeing tons of couples together and it honestly made me feel so much worse. A couple times I even seen Kian walking on the sidewalk but I knew it wasn't him. He was probably at home making a youtube or something. I began slipping into a deep thought about things and the next thing I knew, everything was black.

-----

Kian's P.O.V:

Jc and I were sitting in the waiting room, waiting for the doctor to come and tell us how Ricky is doing. We've literally been sitting here for 3 hours and no one has said anything. We waited for about 15 more minutes until the doctor came over to us. We immediately shot up.

"When can we see him?" Jc asked the doctor. I felt really bad for Ricky cause I know that this like all my fault. I should have talked to him. But I know if I talk to him about what happened to him, he will deny that it's my fault.

"We're going to have him be in secure care for tonight and then you can come back tomorrow and see him. He's not very stable for visitors at the moment." The doctor said. Jc and I sighed, then nodded our heads. The doctor nodded his head then walked away.

"Wait! Doc, will he be okay? Like it's not that bad is it?" I asked the doctor. He walked back over to us and had a serious but sad face which is what made me really worried.

"Like I said we are keeping him in secure care, the car accident was pretty bad. He might be well enough to go home in 1-2 weeks but we are still not sure how he will be after he goes home. He is in a coma so that's why we need you here tomorrow. But when he goes home he might not remember much, so you will have to help him. I'll let you know more tomorrow. But it's best to go home, get some sleep and hope he gets better quickly. Bye boys." The doctor said and he walked away. I sighed then sat back down in the chairs.

"That's exactly what I had when Andrea and I were dating. I had memory loss and I never remembered some things, it was terrible for her." (A/N: He's talking about the time in my Kiandrea book: Just A Heart. Go check it out and you will know what he's talking about. And if you know what he is talking about already, I love you hehe.) Jc nodded his head then sat down next to me. 

"Come on, we've been here to long and it's making me depressed. Let's go home and get some sleep. we can come back here tomorrow and see him." Jc said. I nodded my head and we both got up from the chairs and went home.

----

When we got home, I went straight to my room and fell back onto my bed. I got under the covers and tried falling asleep but honestly I couldn't. I couldn't stop thinking about Ricky. I really hope he's okay. I really care about him, and I don't know what I would do if I lost him. I love him.

----

Hey! It's your fave! Destiny ofc, even if I'm not your fave just go along with it. Or if I'm your fave, I totally love you. Anyways I changed the story up a little bit and added some crazy but basic accident to the book. But I hope you liked it anyways. Next chapter might be a little weird, I'm still deciding. I'm also adding new characters to the book! So message me basic facts about you! Also I'm doing that for Bromance Two. So message me facts and you could be in my books! Okay whale I love you all and byeeee❤️