Chapter 10.

Taylor'sPOV*

When we pulled in the parking lot to the beach I was nervous. I mean come on wouldn't you be too if you had to compete in a competition, by yourself.

I nervously got out of the car with the guys. Why am I so nervous now, I never was before. Oh yeah because my daddy isn't here to cheer me on. Niall must of saw my nervousness because he stopped me from continuing walking, and bent down to my height.

"Tay what's wrong" Niall asked worried for me. I looked down kinda embarrassed to say it to his face. "Well...I'm...uh kinda nervous" I say and I feel a blush coming apon my cheeks. He lifts up my chin with his fingers to were we are looking at each others. He chuckles lightly. I don't know if it was at me or something behind me because I was confused.

"Why are you laughing at me?" I questioned him he stopped and looked at me again. "I'm not laughing at you, I'm laughing at what you said. It's okay to be nervous sometimes. I'm nervous all the time I go on stage" he explains. I nod and we run to to catch up with the others.

"Okay so we need to check me in At the sign in desk, then get my board set up" I explain to the guys and Harry takes my hand and I lead him to the stand. "Guys we'll meet you in the sand over there find us a good spot" harry tells them as we near the stand. I see Melissa, on of the girls that work at the sign in. She saw me and ran over to me and engulfed me into a hug. I hugged her back and she looked apologetically at me. "Tay I'm sorry about your dad" she said and I nod not really wanting to trust my voice right now. She hugged me one more time and turned to look at Harry. Her eyes almost popped out of her head.

"You're Harry Freaking Styles, OMG" she squeals in excitement. Harry nods and clears his throat and smiles. "Yes love I am, would you like me to sign something?" He asked and Melissa nodded really fast. I'm surprised she didn't get whip lash. Se took put a green and white colored note book and handed it to Harry along with a pen.

After he signed it and handed it back to her she asked us "So Boo you ready to win again" she asked already determined ill win. I laugh slightly And nod. "I hope ill win, but I guess only the waves will tell" I answer truthfully to her, and she nod in response. She handed me the clip bored and I filled out what I needed to, then handed it to Harry to sign the signature. He did and we another lady handed me a blue surf shirt. "Thank you" I said and Harry and I walked over to were the guys are.

Harry'sPOV*

When Taylor and I got over to the guys they were getting the blank, cameras, and of course food. For Niall that was his request. "So guys is everything set up" I asked the four other boys I call my band mates. "Almost if Niall would stop eating the sandwiches" Liam said clearly getting frustrated. I laughed and Tay spoke.

"Hey guys I need to get my board ready " she said and I nod watching her walk off over to the sand with her board in her arms. Maybe it won't be that hard to take care of Her. I'm getting good at it so far. I was snapped out of my thoughts by Zayn snapping his fingers in front of my face. "Oh, um what?" I asked confused at him. He just lightly laughed and shook his head, "you zoned out again" he said. "Oh okay then" then walked over to Tay to see her using so etching on her board. I took at seat beside her and she smiled a toothy smile back at me. "Hey love what's ya doing to your board?" I asked curious wanting to know.

"I'm scrapping my board so it's easier to get a grip on with my feet when I go to stand up" she explained I nod in understand meant. 'Wow a lot of work just for surfing' I thought to myself.

"Yeah it is" She said. I looked at her weirdly. "What?" I asked her. "You said wow a lot of work just for surfing, and I Said yeah it is" oh wow I said that outa loud embarrassing.

"No not really harry" She said again. God I really need to stop thinking and talking out loud.

"Anyway good luck sweetheart I know your dad would be proud of you" I said hugging her really tight. She nod and was going to tell me something but was cut off.

"EVERYONE AGES 10 TO 13 PLEASE GET IN THE WATER AND PREPARE FOR THE COMPETITION" a voice boomed for the announcers box.

"Okay Hunny it's time good luck and I want you to know that win or lose we'll be cheering you on, now go get them tiger" I said and hugged and kissed her on the cheek. Then she ran with her surf board over to the water. I walked over to the lads and sat down with them ready to watch my baby girl win :).