chapter four:

The thought of my daddy putting his hands or better his dick into a child scared the shit outta me , now wonder Tracey didn't like me . I guess everytime she looked into my face all she seen was my daddy . I needed some more answers, I wanted to know why and how all this shit happen. Once Deshawn and i finished talking I learned a lot about him , like his goals , dreams and his plan to get him and is daughter the hell out the hood. Yeah you heard me daughter, I remember being "in love" with this girl name Nastasha , but I really didn't like he was for real . Deshawn told me to get ready so I can meet her. I took a 20 minute shower and put on my blue polo button up with my yellow cubbies and my blue vans. O yeah , didn't I forget to tell y'all Rico took me shopping one day, I think we get serious quick , I hope this isn't a bad thing. But anyway, after I was finish getting dressed we hop in Deshawn Range Rover and bounced . The ride was long , and thank god Rico and Kamron stared texting me to pass the time by. As much as I love Kamron I was little more interested in me and Rico conversion.

(Text messages between Twone and Rico)

Rico: what's up shawty

Me: hey , where was you at this morning??

Rico: why you miss daddy laying with you ?? Lol

Me: you not cute lol, Nahh I was a little worried.

Rico: you right . I'm fine as hell . And oh, I had to take care of some shit on the East , plus yo brother said y'all need to talk so I thought that would be a good time for y'all to have that conversion.

Me: oh , and thank you for everything

Rico: I'll do anything for a person I love , and ill be home in a lil get dressed

Me: Deshawn took me out for a lil , be back soon

Rico : well hurry up , I don't want to be at home alone :( I might go crazy !

Me: Kayy :) !

Rico and I stop text as soon as the car stop . Deshawn told me to wait in the car , and I nodded. A few minutes later he walked out with the firestone little girl . She looked no more than 4 and she was light skin with hazel eyes and long curly hair . But to be honest she looked like Deshawn and I mixed in one. "Her name is Destiny , and yeah she look like us nigga" Deshawn said . I wanted to spoil her already. When we pulled off Destiny and I started talking and to be young as she is she very smart. Twenty minutes went past and we arrived at the ice cream parlor . Destiny had got so excited all I could do was laugh, and the look Deshawn got when we order our ice cream and Destiny said 'she loved him and he was the best daddy ever' made me think no KNOW that Deshawn is a great father. I was proud , but Deshawn took the words right outta my mouth.

Deshawn: Twone , I just wanted to say how proud I am of you , despite all the bull shit you've being going through , you still keep to head high and make good grades.

Me: thank you Deshawn that means a lot coming from you . I want to say I'm proud of you for stepping up and taking care of Destiny.

Deshawn: speaking of Destiny , I want you to make me a promise , that if anything happen to me fucking around in these streets you'll get and take care of Destiny .

(I wanted to start crying right at that moment)

Me: of course, I love her already.

And with that being said we left and Deshawn Dropped me and Destiny off back at home. Once I walked into to the door I saw I sleeping Rico on the couch. I tip toed to the kitchen to get a cup of cold water to pour on his face . As soon as I got back to the couch Rico said " go head Shawty and that's yo ass for'real." But it was too late for me to back down I poured the water on him and tried to make it to the front door . Before I had the door all the way open Rico's arms wrapped around my body and took me all the way up stairs to his room. I tried my best to fight him off , but he was too strong. "Say you sorry , and Rico is yo big daddy!" Rico said in a forceful voice. "Nope" I said popping the p. Before I knew it I was being tickled til I couldn't laugh anymore. Rico kept trying to make me say it , but I couldn't. After a while I felt pee getting ready to come and so I decided to say sorry and Rico wad my big daddy. When he was finished we were looking eachother straight in the eye an began kissing. Rico bit my lip asking for entrance , I didn't let him because I wanted to tease him. In between kisses I decided to get on top of Rico. I then pulled his shirt off exposing his 6 pack and all his tattos . After that I lick his lips asking for the entrance of my tongue , he let me in . I knew he would like me taking charge. Rico got back on top and slowly took my clothes off and threw them on the floor. I quickly covered myself with my arms Rico looked confused." Don't be shy shawty , yo body is treasure to me and I want every bit of you." He then put my arms over my head and began to kiss every inch of my body making me silver each time his lips touched me , I knew the only way to keep this man was to please him in every way , I knew what time meant. I told Rico to lay back and relax. I slowly pulled off his pants and by the looked of it this was going to be more pain than pleasure. Rico was huge width and length. I then pulled his boxers down to his ankles and I started to play with his little/big friend. As scared as I was I started to lick his manhood. I knew he liked that because he moaned and his body shook. I then let his manhood enter my mouth."Damm shawty I didn't know you got down like this , Ahhh fuck" Rico said getting happy each minute. I started to deep throat as much as I could and the further I got down that more Rico's toes curled up. Rico had one hand on the back on my neck and the other hand tightly gripping my short bush of curls. Before Rico could reach his climax I stop and got back on top of him."You sure you ready shawty" Rico asked looking dead in my eyes. I nodded and he reached into his night stand got out a condom and a bottle of lub. After the condom and lubercant was on, I began to ride Rico's manhood."Ahhhhh shit Rico" I moaned/screamed out. We soon got into it and Rico hands were gripping the shit outta my ass and I was loving it despite with each stroke their was hella pain. "Damn Rico it hurt, you too big , ahh damn daddy." I said to Rico " hold on Shawty daddy got you, I'ma slow down just for you" he said and his voice was mad sexy. Rico then got on top andhe put my legs on his neck , his manhood then re-enetered me. The pain started to fade and the pleasure came and I was loving every minute of it. I could tell Rico was reaching his climax again because he looked as if he wanted to bust with each stroke. After an hour Rico quickly took his manhood outta me and he bust all over my stomach. Once we finished we shower together and we both were ready for round two. After the shower sex and us actually taking a shower, we were exhausted, we got out and dried eachother off, Rico just put some more boxers on and got in the bed , I put on some boxers a pair of sweats and one of his t-shirts which looked like a dress in me since I was 5'7 and he was 6'1. After I was dressed I got in the bed and laid on Rico's chest, then went to sleep. I woke up the next morning and my legs and back was sore as fuck I really could move, but I had too because I knew Rico wasn't going to get up.I did all my personal hygiene and woke Rico up so we can make it to school on time. I had got a text for Kamron saying she was back in town and that she was going to be at school . Thank god because I missed my baddie . Not aware of all the shit that was going to go down when we got to school.