Ghost

A chill ran down my spine. I'm walking around magnolia and I felt like I saw something in the dark alleyways. I stopped walking and I turned my heel to he source I felt. I walked into the alleyway and just where the light comes through and I could see a girl standing there. Her light blonde hair was so long it could nearly touch the ground.
She turned around and she was looking straight at me, I was staring back at her.
"Geez, I wonder why is this person daydreaming right here" she sighed.
She moved closer to me and she swayed left and right. My eyes following her.
"You might be mistaken" I finally said.
She jumped.
"Someone who's not from my guild could see me?!"
"Judging from your location, you must be related to... That Fairy Tail?"
"Indeed. I'm the first master"
"Good. That means you're more than a hundred years old?" I crossed my arms.
"Indeed"
"Then tell me... Anything you know about Zeref Dragneel or the Phoenix that is in my body" I took out a notepad and a pen.
"Zeref? Well, if it's that I can't tell you anything about my relationship with him. But Dragneel... That's familiar... Is he related to Natsu?"
"They're brothers. Maybe you have a right to know. Natsu died, Zeref tries to bring him back, Natsu becomes E.N.D., if Zeref dies, Natsu dies. I won't let Natsu die because a friend of mine loves him. I want to find a way I could use my power to sort of... Swallow Zeref's powers so he could be killed without Natsu getting killed"
"The Phoenix. I think I know about you. Come" she stepped out of the alleyway and someone called out to this ghost. Well, to the direction of this ghost. I was startled, so I can't help but throw the pen at her direction. It stabbed the wall behind her as that person dodged it. "Excuse my instincts" I coughed.
"Ah, no worries" the brown haired young lady with a fairy tail emblem on her belly said. She must be Lucy's comrade.
"May I ask both of your names?" I said as I pulled the pen out of  the wall.
"Both?"
"I could see her too. Sixth sense. There's many ghosts around, you know. Theres one too at Fairy Hills when I walked pass there"
"I'm Mavis Vermilion. Sorry for not saying it earlier"
"I'm Cana Alberona"
"Since you've said yours, mine is Yuriko Acelora Eucliwood. I've been rumoured to be dead and your guild went looking for me, I apologise for that."
"I heard you're cold" Cana sweat-dropped.
"Cold? I happen to be in a good mood, so if you repeat that again, I can staple your mouth" I took out a stapler from my pocket.
Cana chuckled, probably thinking that I'm just bluffing. I switched my stapler with the nail gun that I hid under my skirt and aimed it at her head. "This is called bluffing. Stapling is what I'd really do"
"Am I getting ignored?" Mavis spoke.
I put the nail gun away and turned my attention to her. "I believe she shouldn't know about me. Take me to wherever"
[timeskip]
In the end we got to a library and Mavis picked out a book.
"This is about the Phoenix"
I took the book and opened it. It was reacting to my touch.
In a blink of an eye, everything got into my head. All about the Phoenix.
"Gh!" I winced as I felt a sharp pain in my head.
What do you want?
A voice said in my head.
Oh... You want to take that black mage's powers for your bestie's sake, eh?
You don't have to shout in my head
My bad, kiddo. All you have to do is take off that necklace. But there's one condition...