Moving

I was so angry and surprised! My eyes were wide open and my mouth was gawped open like a fish! I just couldn't believe who it was! It was Connor! How could he! I stared at him and he started laughing. He walked closer to me and said "hey beautiful" and puckered his lips to kiss me. As he got closer, I got more angry. I pushed him away and he said "alright so. Its officially over then is it? How many times do I have to say I'm sorry? A normal person would actually forgive me for what I did! When Leah caught Jc kissing Andrea she forgave him!"

I was furious. My cheeks flushed red, not from embarrassment but from anger! I said "Look Connor! You better leave me alone! You wanted me back, and I would have but then you started harrassing me! Why? You think that's gonna get me back?Well you thought wrong! And by the way Jc was drunk when he made out with Andrea! He didn't know what he was doing! He couldn't control himself. But you weren't drunk when you cheated on me with Lyndsey.You weren't drunk when you made out with her.You weren't drunk when you asked her out to dinner. Jc had a reason for Leah to forgive him and she understood that.But what you done was different, now get out!!"

Connor slowly walked out. Most girls would feel sorry for the him if they were in this situation but no. I don't feel sorry for Connor. When I was explaining all the stuff to him, I could see the tiny,sneaky smirk on his face.

After that strange incident, I hopped back onto the couch and fell asleep. I had a really strange dream. All of my dreams are so unusual these days :/!!

When I woke up, it was 1:30pm. I could here the sounds of Leah making lunch. When I got up, I made myself a toasted ham and cheese sandwich and ate it in the sitting room. Then I went home and I started packing my bags. We got the date wrong. We're leaving tomorrow. I took down my Janoskians posters and One Direction posters off my bedroom wall. I had 4 suitcases altogether. "Wow",I said to myself."I really should start getting rid of some stuff!

After I was finished packing my suitcases, I decided to take a goodbye walk on the beach. I didn't bring Jc and Leah with me because I just wanted to be alone. I was happy and sad at the same time.Happy because I'm excited about going to Melbourne because there is a chance I could the JANOSKIANS!!!!! And I was sad because I am really going to miss this place! :-( I shedded a tear but wiped it away with the sleeve of my jumper.

My phone then started vibrating. I got a text message:

TO: EVA

FROM: CONNOR

'hey eva im rlly sorry bout last nite..plz forgive me? ill come over tonite at 7pm nd we can sort things out. :) xx'

I didn't text him back. I started to feel embarrased. He obviously really wants me back and I'm just pushing him away. What should I do? ...

Thanks for reading. Next chapter will be uploaded in a while.xo