Jc and Leahs house

So when I got to Leah and Jc's house, we had a chat about what we were going to do. We decided, we were going to buy the villa in Melbourne, Australia. So we booked our flight for 26th of June (3 days).

After we sorted out all of that, Leah ordered a pizza and we watched a movie. It was getting late and Jc suggested I should sleep over. So I was all snuggled up in my onesie on the pull-up couch until I heard a knock on the door.

The sound of the banging gave me such a fright, my heart nearly leaped out of my chest. I mean, who would be here at 2.30am in the morning? So I crept to the door, trying not to make a sound so I won't wake up Jc and Leah. I slowly opened the door and surprisengly, there was nobody there.

Well, that was weird, I said to myself. So I leapt back onto the couch and then, I heard the banging again and the doorbell going off like a broken record. I ran to the door, and again, still, nobody their. Oh this person was good. I quietly closed the door and then said to myself "I should ignore the next one and maybe it will stop."

So I ran back into he sitting room and time went by, and no more knocks. I was relieved. The person finally left me alone.

It was 3:05am and I started hearing weird peculiar noises. It sounded like that screeching, annoying sound. Then, I started hearing screaming. I was shaking. I was so scared. I ran into Jc and Leah's room and they were dead asleep. I was like to myself "Omg how the hell are they not awake after all of this? Heavy sleepers!!!"

Then I turned around and I got a terrible fright to see a firmiliar person standing in front of me.....

Thanks for reading this chapter! I will upload the next chapter soon when I think about it:) ~Eva