Chapter 1

Camping

I never was a romance fan I always left that up to the girls. But lately my feelings for my best friend was changing and I had uncontrollable urges, like wanting to make out, hold hands, sit and talk, and cuddle with him. What the he'll was I turning into. It all started on a camping trip.

It was the four of us me, Darrell (19), Tonya (18), and Charlotte(19). We had planned this end of the year trip for months and when the day finally came it was beyond exciting knowing that after growing up together we were finally going to be able to spend some time alone. Before we all separated for college.

"Ok guys, got everything?" Darrell yelled out to us as he finished cramming the last few items into the trunk.

"We think we are ready." Charlotte called out from her parents' house.

"Are you sure Char, cuz we don't want to be stopping to get your girly stuff for you." Darrell teased. Charlotte was never actually ready for anything. There were times we would spend hours waiting for her just to decide what outfit she was going to wear, so for her to be

ready with one bag for a three day weekend we were all a little skeptical.

Tonya walked by and grabbed Darrell's ass "Hey leave her alone, you need to make sure you have your shit together" She joked as she wrapped her arm around Darrell giving him a slight squeeze.

"Tonya hey baby, be careful with what you touch here this is someone else property." he teased as he returned her hug.

"Sooner or later you'll return my love" she winked and continued to walk past him and straight up to me.

Tonya and I had dated for years, we had known each other since we were 5 and everything for us just seemed to fit together. "Hey handsome" she flirted as she wrapped her arms around me and kissed my cheek.

"Hey baby, you didn't have to walk. You know we were on our way to get you."

"I know I just didn't want to be away from you any longer." a smile spread across her face as she pulled me into a deep kiss. I closed my eyes and let my body relax against hers, this weekend we had decided to make our first time. We both were now 18, and we had decided years ago we'd be together forever, this seemed like the perfect time and place for us.

I opened my eyes shortly before the kiss was finished and I noticed Charlotte and Darrell hugging. Tonya and I had been trying to get those two together for years we were hoping this trip would be the final tip to open up their relationship.

After a few minutes of waiting for Charlotte to check and double check we were on our way.

"So Martin and Darrell y'all are going to make sure we don't get eaten by any grizzlies" Tonya asked , she had never been camping and had been worried for weeks now about all the creatures of the night that roamed the woods.

"Your man can protect you, I think if any grizzlies come along it becomes the all for one and one for all situation" Darrell laughed.

We passed all the usual scenery. The forest was now just in bloom again, everything was turning a nice shade of light to slightly dark green. The air always seemed freshest this time of year with all the new life and fresh new growth in the mountain area. As we drove higher

and higher into the mountains I could tell the girls weren't as excited as Darrell and I were. Me and him had spent several weeks a year out here from the time we were kids with our parents up until the last few years where me and him went alone.

"Look over there" Darrell pointed out the window, the girls both huddled over and looked out the side window. "We are going right there isn't it beautiful from here."