Chapter 4

Chapter 4

I sat in my room, not wanting to ever leave. How could I have been so eager to allow Darrell to touch me and how could I have made a total fool out of myself. My cell phone continued to ring throughout the night and it was either text messages or calls from Darrell. I just don't see how it would ever be possible for me to ever face him again.

After about midnight there was a knock at my bedroom window. I sat on my bed knowing that it was Darrell. “Martin” He quietly called trying to get my attention. “Damn it Martin I can see your lights are on, stop acting like a two year old and open the window.”

I walked over to the window pulled back my curtains and stared at him. Still not sure if I wanted to have this conversation, I slowly pulled the window and the screen up and allowed Darrell to climb in. The moment he stepped inside he wrapped his arms around me tightly and pulled me into him for a kiss. I didn't resist the kiss or his touch, but I did know I would never try to go any further with him again.

“Martin, why didn't you come back?” he questioned me.

“Darrell that was the most embarrassing thing that could ever happen to a person. How could I come back?” I answered and turned away from him.

“I am not letting you out of my arms until you can explain why you are so ashamed of just being human around me?”

I rolled my eyes, “I am 18, Darrell, not 12 or 13, freaking 18 and I can't handle you touching me. I think that is something to be ashamed of.”

“Why?” He questioned me, “Have you ever done anything like that before? No right, how did you think it was going to go?”

“I was actually hoping you could enjoy it too.” I shyly admitted.

“I did!” he raised my face to his, “I was watching a movie, you wanted me, I tried to give you what I thought you wanted, I have to assume that by the outcome you enjoyed it which is all I wanted.” Darrell leaned his head down to mine and started kissing me. I closed my eyes and let myself just get lost in the feel of our mouths together. His hands started moving up and down my back as he walked me to my bed. I felt as he slowly tilted me so my knees bent and I ended up on the bed with him on top of me. This was starting to feel amazing. Just like earlier Darrell pulled my shirt off and started kissing down my neck to my chest. He held his body over mine and ran his fingers over my stomach.

“Do you want to try again?” he asked me as he lowered his hand down to my gym shorts. I felt my heart start pounding the anticipation was killing me. Darrell circled a finger around my stomach. “Well, I am waiting for an answer, try again or stop right here” he asked as his fingers reached and stopped right at the stop of my waistband. I pulled Darrell back to me for a deeper kiss. He moaned in my mouth.

I reached my hand down to the bottom of his shirt and I pulled his shirt over the top of his head. And I started kissing on his chest. I traced the curves of the muscles on his chest and followed them straight down to his abs. His abs were sculpted so perfectly, I allowed myself to move my fingers up and down his abs and I just enjoyed the feel of his chest. As I rubbed over his muscles and then started kissing on his neck, I felt Darrell's hand slide past my gym short's waist band. I held my breath trying to prepare myself for what was next. I closed my eyes and relaxed my body. And let Darrell do all the work.

I raised my hips up as I enjoyed the moment. Darrell continued with what he was doing and he lowered his mouth back down to mine, this time he kept his eyes open while he was kissing me. I was staring into his deep sea blue eyes and enjoying everything he was doing, finally after several minutes I just couldn't hold back any longer and Darrell sent me over my edge as he sucked just beneath my earlobe.