I'm Going To Hell? What About You?!

Alice and I quickly seperated, she glanced at me before turning to face my pissed off girlfriend.

Jamie looked as if she were about to blow, her anger just burning itself around her, damn, the Bitch is pissed.

"Jamie-" I began.

Jamie walked up to Alice and punched her in the face, Alice, not exspecting the hard blow, fell to the ground.

I grabbed Jamie and literally dragged her away from Alice, not wanting to cause a scene, which was useless, considering a bunch of silent students had already started to crowd around us.

With my hand wrapped around Jamie's wrist I dragged her over to the hall with no students, then pinned her against a locker.

"Jamie," I growled visiously, my temper instantly rising.

Jamie kneed me in the crotch, which instanly sent me to the ground, crying out in pain.

"You're going to Hell for this! You cheater!" she screamed, and... she actually sounded... hurt.

I looked at her, and I actually saw that she was crying.

But before I could say anything she ran off, down the hall, her sobs echoing as she went.

Shit, What'd I just do?

I didn't even bother to go check on Alice, I just left the school building, confused, so utterly confused.

Damn it!  What just happened?!

How can Jamie be allowed to sleep with her playmates and yet, I can't kiss another girl, that's just fucked up, that stupid Bitch.

I was about to open my car door when I heard Tyson's voice behind me, "Wow, what'd you do to make Jamie cry? I've never seen her cry before."

I hissed under my breath before turning to face, not just Tyson but Daniel and Kyle as well.

Great, now they're all going to give me shit.

"I kissed another girl, which I don't see how that's a big deal, considering, the bitch cheats on me all the fucking time." I answered, leaning up against my mustang.

"Uh- huh, well, eaither way, Jamie-"

Alice walked up to all of us, her eyes staring directly into mine, god, she looked so beautiful.

"Woah..." gapped Kyle, his eyes staring at her.

Daniel had a smile take over his lips as he stared at her, and as for Tyson, well, he almost started drooling.

What Idiots.

"Hey baby." Alice greeted me, then gave me a kiss on the cheek.

I narrowed my eyes on her, "Alice, come on, we've gotta talk." I told her, grabbing her hand with mine and pulling her away from the staring assholes.

When we were behind the school I turned and faced her, "Alice, Why'd you come back? and why come back to me now?" I asked.

She smiled, "I finally found where you were, silly. I've been looking for you for about fifty years, after I finally forgave you."

I don't deserve you forgiveness, I wanted to say.

"But-" I began.

"There's no buts Vulkin, I came back to be with you, Forever." she inturupted.

"Alice, you shouldn't have came back for me." I told her.

"I want you, Vulkin. No one, but You." she whispered, leaning real close to me.

My heart went wild again, emotions of a powerful Lust swinging around inside me, just to look at her beautiful face made me want her.

She softly brushed her lips against mine, making me grab her and pin her against the school wall.

I then pulled her into a deep, possessive kiss, wanting more of her.

Damn... Maybe I am going to Hell.

I layed her on my bed, our lips not seperating, I crawled on top her, just dying to get her out of her clothes.

Alice moaned when I started to-

My bedroom busted open.

I jumped off Alice onto my feet, ready to see who inturupted us.

But, No one was there.

I looked over at Alice, who had a twitch run through her.

"Babe, you cold?" I asked, sitting on the bed.

Her eyes dialated for a moment before she closed them, shaking her head.

I wrapped my arms around her, starting to kiss her neck, slowly going down her chest.

She moaned and leaned her head back.

I went back to her neck and let my tongue slide across her soft skin.

She groaned, a smile playing on her lips.

I felt my fangs slide out from my gums, and the started to brush against her skin.

"Do it." she whispered.

I opened my mouth, and bit into her neck, pulling her close to me, holding her in my arms as I began to pull blood from her neck, and put it into my mouth, having the warm, amazing liquid fall down my throat.

Yup, Hell is exactly where I'm going to go.

I licked the left over blood off my lips, satisfied.

Damn, she's so Mouth-Watering.

Alice wiped the rest of the blood off her neck, then looked at me with her beautiful grey eyes.

"Wow, you must of been a bit Hungry." she said, smiling.

I nodded, "I haven't had blood in two weeks, I was starved." I told her, flashing her a grin.

Alice laughed, "Two weeks huh? that's just so long." she teased, sitting on my bed again.

"I know right?!" I said, walking over to her.

Alice was about to kiss me when my window bursted open, sending cold wind right down my spine, I shivered, then walked over and shut the damn thing.

Weird, first my door, now my window.

What's next? my pants magicly flying off?

I chuckled, shaking my head as I headed back over to Alice, who stood up, "I need to leave." She said, bitterly.

Without saying Goodbye she walked out of my room, disapearing down the hall, out of sight.

I just stood there, then layed on my bed, closing my eyes and slipping into a dream.