A Haunting Past

Vulkin stepped away from the girl, Horrified of what he'd just done to her, and yet, also amazed, he'd actually done it, actually bit a human, in a hundred-blood crazed years, and now he wanted more, he wanted to rip the girl's throat open, and dry her body of that beautiful red liquid that ran through out her, keeping her alive, and yet, Vulkin wanted to kiss her, and tell the girl that he loved that he was so sorry, sorry for giving into his unbareable Hunger that always poked at him, always tried controling him, and finally he let it, he gave into it without a fight.

Whatever happened to his pride? His dignity?

That was all washed away from him now, he lost all that, just now, and he was angry at himself, angry that he just, lost himself, what a coward, not even trying to control his Hunger. So Vulkin did the only thing he could do, he walked away from Alice, and didn't look back.

A Hundred Dreadful Years Later...

I looked into the mirror, having my reflection stare back at me, Typical, I still look... good looking, even in average teen age boy clothes.

My Blue eyes shined in the light, my skin pale and cold, my face held my deadly good-looking features, my body bulged with muscles.

I wore a regular white t-shirt, black skinny jeans, with my hair falling down my face, I flipped it to the side.

I took one last glance in the mirror before walking out of my bathroom, heading straight for school, the placed I cherished most.

Not.

I walked past moaning robots, all their eyes glued on me, and walked right for the boys I called my friends.

"Hey, Sup?" Tyson Davis asked me, he's an ass to the girls, but the clones are 'okay' with that, only because he was 'hot' though.

On Tyson's right there was Andy Milar, He was pretty chill, and looked it too.

But then there was Daniel Henderson, the guy with 'sexy' looks and bad boy attitude.

"Vulkin, Jamie was looking for you." Daniel said, looking bored, but a smile played at the corner of his lips.

I nodded, already knowing Jamie was lookin' for me, the crazy bitch texted me already ten times.

Andy sighed and walked over to Milla, his over-dramatic- girlfiriend.

Daniel walked over to the school doors and disapeared inside.

I looked at Tyson one last time before walking into the school, heading inside to find my girlfriend.

She glared at me when she saw me walking towards her and her crazy group of girls, damn, these clones fucking scared me.

And I thought the Ramphture Demons were horrid, Damn, these chicks were ten times worse, they tried putting make-up on me! Make-up!

Who would do something so cruel? So un-manly!

Well, THESE bitches would!

I walked up to Jamie and said, "Alright, I'm here, What do you want?" I had my eyes stare into hers.

She glared at me and said, "We're breaking up! Understand?! And I mean it this time!"

"Aright, see ya around then." I said, then walked to my locker.

And ofcourse Jamie followed me, her heels right behind mine.

"So that's it?! you're not even gonna try and fight for me? Hm?!" My Bitchy Slut demanded.

I turned around and faced her, "Sweetheart, I would fight for you, but since you've been cheating on me ever since you asked me out, i just dont really see the point on even trying to fight for you, considering, you always run back to me."

She huffed in a breath before punching me right in the jaw, "I am not a slut! Do you understand? I have only slept with five boys! five!" she screamed, then slapped me.

I laughed, "Babe, you are a slut, so back off." I said sternly.

"Vulkin, I hope you rot in hell you stupid virgin!" she yelled at me.

I grabbed her wrists before she could hit me again, "Jamie. Stop." I growled, backing her up against the metal lockers, trapping her there.

A Furious anger flared up in me, my forgotten hunger running through my throat, I wanted to break this sorry Bitch in two, and then rip open her fucking throat.

I flinched at the miserable thought, and tried to inhale a breath so I could calm myself.

Jamie tried to shove me away, but I pinned her there, "Or what? What are you going to do?!" she demanded.

More anger shoved itself into me, I did the only thing I could do, to make my hunger and anger burn away, I kissed her.

My lips crushed up against hers, making a disgusted lust run through out me, making me want to take her somewhere, alone.

She tried breaking away, but I held my ground, not backing away.

I wrapped my arms around her to make her come even closer to me.

She resisted for exactly five more seconds before starting to kiss me back, her tongue wondering into my mouth, damn, she was always such a great kisser.

I pulled her back a bit, my eyes locking with hers, "I'm sorry, I was being a dick, forgive me?" I whispered, not wanting to say 'sorry', the slut didn't deserve it.

She smiled and said, "Ofcourse I forgive you, Sweetheart." then her eyes wonder off and she suddenly tensed up.

I turned and looked to see what she was staring at.