2.

Finding Alice and Jasper wasn't so difficult. I breathed a small sigh as I walked closer to them on the hallway.

"Morning, brother. Sister" I greeted. Jasper tilted his head knowingly. "I'm okay. Just a little slip up"

"Your slip ups include blood and us moving away" Jasper smirked. My eyes rolled, looking away "You managed to control yourself which is a big thing"

Alice giggled. "You two are growing up perfectly" she stepped between the two of us, hugging us. "You're no longer babies"

Jasper tensed slightly, jaw locking in place as he stared straightforward. I followed his gaze, "We all have our moments, Ali"

Alice huffed as she followed our gaze seeing Edward and Bella walking closer. "Baby steps then"

Alice walked closer to them and Jasper side stepped closer to me. I linked an arm around his forearm, a casual restrain just in case. Like Emmett used to do to me. 

Jasper glanced at me, a bit of an irritated expression on his face momentarily. I flashed an innocent look, meeting his eyes briefly, looking away. His tense body relaxed out of surprise and I felt smug about it. Jasper scoffed, nudging me as he felt that.

"Funny" Jasper remarked unamused.

I smiled.

After a moment, Jasper nodded slightly, mostly to himself and we both walked forward to our siblings and the human.

Alice was hugging the pale and slightly panicking Bella which made me snicker under my breath. Edward flashed me a look. Jasper raised an eyebrow at me.

"Bella doesn't want to celebrate her 18th birthday" I explained calmly.

Jasper's lips twitched in amusement, "Give us a moment and she will"

I smirked.

Alice pulled away from the hug making Bella realize she had a crowd, glancing to us. Jasper offered a curt nod with a tight lipped smile. Unlike me who was already used to Bella's scent, Jasper wasn't. It was the reason why I hung back with him a few feet away from Bella so he wouldn't feel alone right now. I knew the feeling of restraint and wanting to rip people to shreds and it was an awful feeling I didn't want Jasper to go through this alone.

Bella looked down at her hands, seeing a little gift box she tried to hide, giving Alice a look, "Alice, didn't I say no gifts?"

"You did, I didn't" Alice told her, shrugging. "I've already seen you open it and guess what? You love it. Besides, you accepted Liz's gift too, you little liar"

I smiled innocently, waving slightly when they glanced at me.

Bella frowned as if betrayed making my smile grow slightly. She turned to Alice, taken back as she processed what my sister told her, "You had a vision about my birthday?"

"You ask that as if you don't know Alice at all" I replied, chuckling.

Alice pointed at me, nodding "Yup, and about the green dress Eliza will give you to your party tonight. Great color on you"

"Why am I not surprised?" Jasper murmured on my ear, smirking.

"About the dress or Alice spoiling the surprise?" I asked raising my eyebrows.

Jasper paused for a brief second before letting out a chuckle, "Both"

Bella blinked slowly, glancing between me and Alice shocked, "... My party?"

"Please?" Alice pouted, holding back a smile "It'll be fun"

Jasper tapped my arm lightly, a barely noticeable smirk playing on his lips as he stared at Bella.