Chapter 22

Anny's p.o.v 

"Zayn ?" I raised an eyebrow waiting for the Bradford boy sitting next to me to answer . Obviously he wasn't paying any attention to me . I shouldn't ask him on the first place . I mean it was none of my business . I need to work on controlling my curiosity more often ! 

I picked up what's left of my dignity and shifted back to my previous position . Apparently ,he didn't want to talk about it . I won't insist ! 

Time went really slow although it was English , my favorite class . I couldn't get my head off this whole awkward situation taking place couples of minutes ago . I know we're not dating or anything but the way he ignored me made feel really bad . I just wanted to know why his behavior changed out of a sudden once the mystery girl showed up . 

I broke out of my frustration once the bell rang . Zayn turned around and looked over his shoulder , hiding his face,  straight to where the Blondie was surrounded by her gang. He grabbed his backpack , getting ready for  the next class as I bowed reaching for my own  bag on the floor . I turned back to join him but he already left .

 He just pushed me away . I wasn't going to ask him about anything anyway . Whatever was going on  between Zayn and her,   I knew he wasn't willing to open up about it at the moment  ...

I walked out of the class , checking my schedule . I had maths ! Great just great ! Sarah joined me as I reached the door . The class was empty by then .  I just keep asking myself wondering why I'm the first and only one who gets early to classes ! But just look at the bright side , I can always have the seat next to the window . 

" Sil told me you're staying at the Styles is that true ? '' Sarah was craving to know about this whole sleep over thing . 

" yeah my fa.." 

"What ?when ? Where? Who? No way ! Spill " I was trying to explain to her but her enthusiasm cut me off 

" dad is back to London for another week and Harry's mom invited me to stay with them "

"that's awesome ! You & Harry under one ceiling for seven days .. AHH " she winked as I realised I didn't tell her about last Friday after Ashley's party. I wanted though. I was really tried of telling the same story over and over again . 

" I guess it is "  was all what I said . It's not that I don't trust her .I'm just trying to move on , to forget about everything . I'm trying to get my head off everything . I never knew staying in  England would be this hard . 

" we're going to the pub this Friday '' Sarah stated

" oh really ? " I tried to sound interested as much as I could 

" you're going with us " 

" no Sarah , I need to focus on my homeworks "

" it's just for one night .Don't be a buzz kill "

"Sarahh " I groaned 

" this is out of discussion you're coming shhh ''

************************************

Before i could realize it , Today's classes were over . Sarah left with Chelsea , Silver got in Zayn's car as  I waited for Harry  in the parking lot next to his car . Students passing by stared at me . I don't know what's wrong with them . If they want to date him so bad well go ahead  ...  I don't think I can deal with that though ...