chapter 11

~Anny's p.o.v ~

After practicing every single day with Harry, finally It was Thursday ! The duet! i was really nervous.. sacred of screwing up everything! I had to perform well, in order to get a good note.. i hated school and homework ....~I mean who doesn't~!!!

After a warm and relaxing shower , i covered my body with a towel and blew dry my hair. I curled it and let it down reaching my shoulders. I headed to the closet and put on my high-waisted black skirt with a creamy white V top. I wore my black vans and my lucky charm necklace , the one that mom used to wear.. I applied a black eyeliner on the eyes and pink lip gloss on the lips.

My phone buzzed as i looked for the last time in the mirror . A text from Harry:

~ morning xx i'm waiting in the car xx ~

I grabbed my bag and rushed downstairs out of the house . As usual , dad was already at work! I went to the Styles and found Harry in his Range Rover, playing with his phone. I knocked on the window so that he could unlock the passenger door. Haha i scared him!! He started the car as i got in and ... School here we come!

Harry kept biting his bottom lip. He always did that when he stressed out or when he acted like a flirt... In that case , it was Definitely stress! I placed my hand on his and looked straight in his eyes,

" it's going to be alright " i assured him and continued " you have an amazing voice ! Don't worry "

He looked straight in my eyes then placed his gaze on our hands . I moved my hand quickly and dropped it on my thigh as he chuckled.

" is it only my voice? " he winked

" ughh ! I can't believe you Harry " i punched his arm with the back of mine. I couldn't help myself , i was blushing... A huge smirk covered his face, showing off his fascinating dimples...

The car stopped in the parking area. We got out and walked side by side. As usual, everyone was staring. I couldn't care less! The song was the only thing i cared about right now!!

The girls were standing next to their lockers, chatting with Joe, Sam and Mathew. The bell rang as we approached to them... We went to the media class and sat next to each others. Miss Anderson was so hyper today! Everyone 's voice was wonderful.. I started to panic.. maybe i wasn't good enough.. maybe i 'll forget the lyrics and stand there staring at my classmates awkwardly!! I may threw out! Ughhh stop it Anny...

We all applauded, as Silver and Mathew ended their duet. It was our turn now. Harry stood and grabbed my hand. I could tell he knew i was stressed. He smiled and whispered

" everything is going to be alright! Just ignore their presence. " i smiled back! This boy knew exactly how to calm me down...

" we're going to sing ~when you tell me that you love me ~" i said holding the mick close to my mouth. The music was on, Harry started his solo:

I wanna call the stars

Down from the sky

I wanna live a day

That never dies

I wanna change the world

Only for you

All the impossible

I wanna do

It was my turn now, I trembled little bit at the start, but everything went good:

I wanna hold you close

Under the rain

I wanna kiss your smile