Chapter 5

Jungkook's POV

Finals is coming.

It's been two months now and finals is coming really fast. Oh, and did I mention that Taehyung hasn't come back yet since the day he left us?

With that aside for now, any normal student should be studying by now. The fact that i've done absolutely nothing, I guess i'm not one of those 'normal' students then.

I always pass by the library on my way back to my shared dorm. It used to only have visitors occasionally, and not very much at that, but during the exams season, the library seemed to be always packed with nervous students, frantically jamming all of the informations they could get from their notes and textbooks into their brain.

Really, I should be joining them and start opening my notes because I know that if I don't start studying now it's going to come back biting me on my ass but something in me really doesn't want to go in there so instead of going to the library or back to my dorm to study, I decided to drop by a bar.

I still went back to my dorm and dropped my stuff, changed my clothes, before heading out once again. I quickly left a note for Jin hyung telling him that I might not get home early today. I might not even get home at all.

As soon as I opened the door, the smell of alcohol, sweat, and sex mixed altogether, hit me hard.

I scrunched up my nose and walked in.

As I was walking towards the bar, people put their hands on me and started dancing on me. But I gently pushed past them.

When I finally reached a stool by the bar, I quickly ordered a glass of vodka.

"You're only drinking this much?" The bartender asked, while pouring my drink on a glass.

"I'm not in any rush." I said and gave him a grin.

"I thought it's your finals? Almost everyone in your school stopped coming here for awhile now. I thought they might be busy studying." He said and handed me my drink.

I finished it right away and ordered for 2 more glasses.

"Well, I wanna go out one last time before studying my ass off." I said and took another drink.

"Getting laid tonight?" He asked while giving another customer their order.

"Isn't that why I'm here?" I said and grinned knowingly.

He didn't say anything back because another man came to order a bottle of vodka.

I was busy enjoying drinking my own glass of vodka, when I heard a familiar voice.

"Thanks man."

I turned on my right, and there he is, Kim Taehyung.

I suddenly felt relief. Thank goodness he's ok.

I raised my brows when he started drinking his vodka directly from the bottle.

"Taehyung?" I finally said after he finished his whole bottle.

He looked at me. He was confused first, as if he didn't recognized me.

"Jungkookie!!! You're here!" He almost yelled. Wow, he's drunk already.

"Jungkookie?" I crinkled my nose from the new nickname.

"Kookie, then?" He asked, innocently.

"No." I said. I ordered another glass.

"Kookie it is!" He said and started laughing.

I just shook my head.

"Let's go dance!" He shouted and grabbed my right hand. He started leading me to the dance floor.

When we finally reached the dance floor, he started dancing like crazy.

I just stood there, watching him in amusement.

"Kookie! Why aren't you dancing?" He shouted at me so than I could here him from the loud music. And then, he started pouting.

My stomach feels funny.

"Uh, well, I'm not in the mood." I said.

He grabbed my hand and pulled me closer to him.

We are so close that I could feel his breath on my neck. If I turned just a little bit, my lips will brush his cheek.

Shit.

And as if on cue, the music turned into a slow one.

People started dancing with their own partners.

I saw some of them looking at us, jealousy evident in their eyes.

Taehyung leaned on me and rested his head on my shoulder.

"You smell nice." I heard him say.

"Where were you?" I asked. I took this chance to get an answer from him while he's not really thinking straight.

"Shh. Don't ruin the moment." He said and I didn't say anything after that.

We just stayed there, swaying to the music.

I'm not really comfortable doing this but it feels like Taehyung needs it. He looks kinda sad.

When the music changed back into a loud irritating music again, Taehyung pulled away. I almost missed the warmth when he has his body pressed on to me.

"Uh, I'll get some drinks." I said and quickly took off. I need to get away as soon as possible or else I will not be able to hold back from grabbing the back of his neck and pulling him into a kiss.

"You're back. Where's you boyfriend?" The bartender asked.

"He's not my boyfriend." I said and ordered 2 glasses of vodka, one for me and one for Taehyung.

He just winked at me after giving me our drinks.

I went back to the dance floor and started looking for Taehyung.

But I can't see him anywhere.

Maybe he just went to the bathroom that's why I decided to find a seat and drink.

I finally found a row of chairs at the corner of the bar. I went there and took the spot beside a girl.

"Hey." She said, biting her lower lip.

"Hey." I said without casting her a glance, and took a sip from my drink. I hope she got the message that I'm not interested.

She started talking again, but it seems that she's so far away from me because I can't really hear her.

There, across from where I'm sitting, is Taehyung. With a guy. And they're eating each other's face.

Taehyung is sitting on the guy's lap. The guy's hands are roaming Taehyung body. Moving from his hair to Taehyung's hips. And Taehyung is grabbing the other man's hair to pull him closer.

Suddenly, I wanted to puke.

I turned to the girl that was talking non-stop beside me.

Suddenly, she's interesting.