Case Closed.

Chapter 3: Real

Leigh anne POV

In the morning, I woke up with sun on my face. It was really hot in here, so I took the hospital blanket off, underneath the covers was me and zayn's hands intertwined, with his head on the bed, sleeping. I still remember exactly what happened yesterday, except the part when I fell over.

* knock knock * .. " Excuse me ms. Pinnock I have food for you. "

I quickly got up, and took the food.

" thank you very much. "

The nurse looked really nice. She seemed like she was in her late 20's. Probably 25 years old I'd say. Maybe we can be friends. Since I'm 22, she also looks like a party animal, but looks like a calm model at the same time.

" so.. are you feeling alright? " she said.

Surprisingly, she didnt ask if I was in little mix.

" I'm good, thank you. Ummm excuse me.. what should I call you? " I said.

" Well first of all my name is, Danielle Short. Call me dani for short. ha.. I don't want you calling me by my last name. It's makes me seem old. "

" Oh ok Dani.. So how old are you? " I said

" 25. "

Looks like my guess was right, we're only 3 years apart. She's so pretty for a 25 year old women. And then there's me. A 22 year old girl who's ugly.

" so, is that your boyfriend? "

I looked down at zayn, still sleeping, my hand was ontop of his head. Then I quickly took my hand off.

" oh umm no we're just friends.. " I said

I'm still surprised. She didnt even ask if he was from one direction. Haha I like this girl.

" haha it's fine, you don't needa lie to me. " Dani said, as she winked. " I'll leave you 2 alone. "

She walked out of the room. I ate in silence, until zayn starting yawning.

" hey. " I said

He sat up, rubbing his eyes.

" hey leigh ... you're beautiful in the morning. "

I blushed.. Why does he complimenting me..? And why am I always blushing every time he does. I don't like him like ' that ' .. Or do I? No. I can't were just friends. And plus he's my best friends ex. I can't do that to her!

" oh um thanks. " I looked at my food and continued eating. " how come you didn't go back to your house where you can sleep comfortably? " I said

" I didn't want to leave you alone. And I wanted you to be the first person I see when I wake up. I'm glad you are the first person that I see, by the way. " he winked

He smiled at me, I smiled back at him putting my tray in the table.

" zayn.. Why are you being so nice to me." I said.

" because I wanna make you happy. I wanna be the one that makes you smile everyday. "

That meant a lot to me. But wait.. Did he just ask me out..? Does he even like me like that..? What should I say back?! I don't want it to be awkward, not right now.

" yesterday.. I made you really mad, and I'm sorry about that. "

" it's fine, you can just forget about it.. " he said

Zayn's POV

Leigh- anne was so beautiful, I just can't stand that smile. I know how I feel about her.. I love her. I'm certain about that. I'd never want to hurt her, or see her hurt. And it's true, I want to be the one that makes her smile everyday. It's just that I don't know if she feels the same too.. I have to try. I have to see if she likes me back.

It was silent, and we were both looking at each other. I had to do it. I just had to.. So I went for it. I slowly leaned in to kiss her. She wasn't moving, but her eyes were slowly closing. YES. I gonna do it. I'm gonna kiss the love of my life.

---------------------------------------------

Haha sorry you guys have to read the next chapter to find out what happens!

Xoxo, xcoolio52834130x

I need one comment to continue... Just one. Lol