Case Closed

Chapter 2: Unexpected

Leigh Anne's POV

Man I had the worst sleep last night. Goddamn it feels like I'm sober. But I didn't drink last night. Eh whatever. It's probably a headache.

I woke up at 8 today, don't know what's wrong with me, I usually wake at 12 and I still have that headache, but it was worse than before. I'll just take medicine or something. Maybe it's because I have to go Zayn's place today. Maybe I'm just thinking too much.

I went downstairs to make myself some tea. I looked at the clock. 1:23. Is something wrong with me? Last time I checked the clock it said 8:10, and it felt like I just checked the clock about 5 minutes. My gosh, Am i going crazy?

I went upstairs to change. I put on a crew neck that says Obey, and put some high waisted jeans on and put just a little make up on. I mean who am I trying to impress, nobody.. Especially not zayn.

I texted zayn saying " I'm going to your house soon. "

" hey! Why are you dressed, where are you going?" Said Perrie.

" Um I'm just gonna visit my highschool friend. " I said

" But your highschool friends all live in the US now, they moved.. Remember? Perrie said.

" oh yeah! I mean my uh.. My other friend, I met him in the....... Grocery store. " I said.

" oh. " Perrie looked suspicious.

" well um.. I'll see ya later. Byeee. "

God, I hate this. I hate lying to Perrie. But man, I really need to work on my excuses. I slightly laughed to myself, and put some music on.

" AND LIVE WHILE WE'RE YOUNG. "

Oh god no, I hate one direction. I used to like them but I realized that their bad guys.

I changed the radio station. Chris brown's ' Sweet Love ' was playing. I love this song.

Finally I arrived at Zayn's. I knocked on the door. He quickly opened it.

" hey. " zayn said.

He wasn't wearing a shirt.

I didn't answer him, and walked right past him into his house.

" Well shit, this is my house and you're acting like that? Wow. " zayn said.

" are you alone? " I asked

" yeah.. So what did you wanna talk about? "

" Perrie. "

" get the hell out. " zayn said pointing at the door.

Woah, I never seen Zayn so mad. It's kinda attractive. Wait.. No no no, he's not attractive at all. But His abs....... NOOO not attractive. His chest and biceps though.. They're just so.. Oh god no, what am I thinking?! I can't possibly think zayn is cute.

I snapped out of my thoughts as he walked closer to me. We were inches away from each other. I didn't move at all.

" leigh... If you wanna talk about Perrie, then get the fuck out. " zayn said.

His dark side, was so sexy. I could smell his scent, and his lips were so plump and pink. What the hell am I thinking?! Goddam I needa get out of here.

Zayn was staring at me with his brown eyes. " leigh? "

I looked at him, my head was spinning. Oh no the headache came back ..What's wrong with me? It was getting really hot. I couldn't move.

" leigh?! Leigh answer me. Are you ok? You're getting all red, and you can barely keep your eyes open. " zayn said.

" Zayn what's wrong with me? I'm scared. " I said in a soft voice.

Zayn was panicking. " I - I'll drive you to the doctor just wait leigh, stay there ok don't move, I'm just getting my keys. "

I didn't really hear what he was saying, soon after I fell to the floor, not knowing what the hell was going on.

Zayn's POV

" leigh, leigh, LEIGHHHH. "

" uhhh, what the hell happened. " leigh said.

She jolted up. " WHAT THE HELL AM I DOING IN A HOSPITAL BED ?! "

" you fainted. "

" Zayn listen you can't tell Perrie and the others I'm here. They're gonna ask why you're the only one who knows about this ok?! "

" calm down leigh, and yeah I know, I wouldn't even try to talk to them, but for now just lay down. " I said

" he's so sweet. " said leigh.

I quietly laughed, I think she meant to say that in her head.

I put my hands on her shoulders and slowly pushed her down on the bed, and sat back down on the chair right next to her bed. Her skin was really soft. I slid my hand down her arm, to her hand. What am I doing..? I looked up and her and held her hand. She looked back at me, confused. She was pretty cute confused.( Me and leigh got really close when me and Perrie were together. To be honest it felt like me and her were going out instead on me and Perrie. ) I smiled at her, I could see her cheeks turning pink. Wait we're just friends, what am I doing ?! I let go of her hand.

" um sorry bout that I just thought you needed to be comforted. " I said shyly. I put my hand behind my neck and looked down.

" why'd you let go?... your hand is really warm. Can.. Can you leave it there..? "

I blushed really hard. I never felt like this before. Not even with Perrie. I couldn't resist those beautiful eyes.

" y-yeah sure i-i ca- . " she cut me off before I can finish.

" it's fine zayn. You don't have to if you don't want to. " leigh said.

Her voice sounded so cute, she looked so cute. I wanted to kiss her but I knew that I'm not suppose to, so instead I just held her hand, since she asked.

Later on, We both fell asleep.. Holding hands.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hey guys. This is chapter 2, a little romance, huh? Haha well I ship zerrie trust me, I just wanted to mix it up a little bit. I wanted them 2 together because zayn is a bad boy, and leigh anne has a bad girl look, so they good together. So yeah hope you enjoy.

And stay tuned for mooooore romance. (; and sorry I kinda messed up some grammar in the first chapter.