Chapter One

Skylar's P.O.V.

"Hello Love, so glad to see you finally waking up."

  He looked down at me, a small smile on his face. A joint sat in between his fingers, smoke rolling off of the tip and clouding around in the air. His black hair was down, covering his brows slightly. Short facial hair sat on his jaw, as if he didn't even bother to even shave it. Tattoos ran up and down his arms.

"W-Where am I?" I asked, sitting up instantly. A pounding in my head instantly formed, and I mumbled, cringing and rubbing my temples.

"I wouldn't get up so fast if I were you." He slightly laughed, putting the joint in his mouth and sucking in, moments later blowing it out. He began to walk closer to me, and he bent down in front of me, his face inches from mine. The sweet, burning smell of weed filled my nose. He smiled, barely showing his teeth. The strange mans gaze turned down to my arm, and his finger brushed upward, leaving chills.

"Please leave me alone." I whispered, shutting my eyes and shying away from him. His finger lightly brushed against my chin, and I gasped, moving away quickly. "Please don't hurt me.." His eyes covered with confusion, but he quickly smiled.

"You think I'm going to hurt you?" He laughed, putting the joint in his mouth again. "Babe, I'm not a bad person." The joint was bobbing up and down in his mouth as he talked. He stood up, his hand moving toward me. I looked up at him, unsure of what to do. "I'm not going to bite." I slowly put my hand in his, and he helped me up.

"W-where am I?" I asked again, getting the courage to ask. I looked around. The space was huge. Dark concrete laid upon the floor, the walls a light grey color covered in dirt and dust. The room was empty, just two filthy windows that sat next to each other on the right side of the wall. It had a strong scent of alcohol, weed, cigarettes and other things that smelled like drugs. The room was dark as the windows weren't the biggest, just barely showing in enough light to see around.

"You're in the place that I call home." He spoke, putting the joint to his mouth, sucking in, and then puffing out. The smoke blew in my face, but I swatted it away with my hands.

What did he mean home? You can actually live in something like this? There's no food, water, heat, elecricity, nothing. There's not even a single bed, let along having this a place to live in.

"Home?" I questioned rubbing my eyes with my rough hands. He took one last hit off the of the joint and tossed it to the cold ground, smashing it on the bottom of his scuffed up boot. He puffed the smoke out of his mouth as he did so. He looked up at me. The slight sunlight leaving a sparkle in his brown orbs. A light smile crossed his cheeks, worry filling inside of me.

'Yes, my home." He smirked. I took a step back from him, unsure if I could even trust him. He was a drug addict, a stranger who kidnapped me. How could I just trust him? 

He stepped forward to be right back in front of me. The scent of weed and cigarettes lingered into my nose. His breath smelled like a mixture of weed and alcohol combined.

"Who are you? How did I get here?" I asked taking another step back. I continued to step back with every step he took forward. I gasped as I felt my back hit the cold, dirty wall. The man stood in front of me, just looking down at me.

"I'm Zayn," His voice slightly cracked. I gulped quietly. He was blocking me in, just staring at me. "You were passed out on the sidewalk last night." I looked at him confused. Passed out on the sidewalk? How could I have been pa-- wait, I remember now. I was partying hard.

"Oh.." I said under my breath. I looked into his dark brown eyes. "Well I should get going." He looked at me and lightly chuckled.

"You're not going anywhere quite yet."

Vote, fan, comment. -Brittany and Isabella