Drug (Zayn Malik)

Skylar's POV:

  The crowded, steaming bar boomed with ear-splitting music. The scent of alcohol danced off of peoples bodies. Strobe lights flashed around the entire bar, making it feel like a wild dream. Everyone was out on the dance floor jumping around while dancing, laughing, drinking, or talking. Then there was me...

  I was drinking heavily, the heaviest I have ever drank. I was sitting on top of a random mans shoulders, who was also drunk. In my hands I held a huge glass bottle that was dark purple. Inside of it was the throat-burning, party-starting alcohol that I liked to call vodka. I was slightly drunk from all the shots I had taken, but I was still stable.

  I popped open the bottle, tossing the cap to the ground below me. The man I was practically sitting on was just moving around, slightly dancing with the people near him. I put the opening of the bottle to my nose. The scent lingering inside my nose, leaving me just wanting to chug it. I smacked the top of the mans head, causing him to easily set me to my feet. I looked up at him. His blonde frizzy hair was everywhere. His hazel eyes looking down at me. His height was much taller than me, and I'm still unsure of why I was actually on top of him.

"You gonna drink that?" He slurred, gazing down at me. His breath reaked of heavy alcohol. He was barely standing, as I was just now noticing he was stumbling, trying to stand in one spot. His dark grey shirt was fairly wrinkled, his light blue jeans hanging low on his hips, exposing the band of his boxers. His old white tennis shoes were scuffed up and filthy.

"Why yes, I am." I huffed. He made a crooked smile and began tapping people shoulders around us. He whispered something in their ears and every person nodded. I took small sips from the bottle, watching as the stranger turned back to me. 

"Chug it.. Chug it.. Chug it," He chanted in, slowly all the people he talked to turned to me, chanting the same thing. I gulped and looked at all of them. Were they serious?

"CHUG IT! CHUG IT!" Practically the whole bar was screaming. I didn't hesitate before putting the bottle to my lips and began pouring the cold alcohol down my throat. Everyone was clapping and cheering as I continued, somehow holding it all down as I just chugged. 

  After finishing the bottle, I let it fall to the ground, shattering into large shards of glass. The music was fuzzy, hard to even hear anymore. I looked around, everything seemed to be in slow motion. By now, the attention was off of me and everyone was back to partying. I bumped into people as I walked, going over to the bartender.

"2 more." I slurred. He handed me two glasses of beer and I chugged both of them. Oh yes, I was drunk.

  I walked out of the bar, stumbling as I did so. Everything was blurry, and quite bright actually. I began walking down the sidewalk, the road had very few cars on them. But that's not what was on my mind.

  I didn't get very far along the sidewalk before tripping over my own feet, landing face first into the concrete. I giggled as it happened, watching everything as it faded out. Before I knew it, everything turned black and I passed out.

  I opened my eyes to see I was in what looked like to be an old abandoned house. I was laying on the cold floor with a old, slightly torn blanket over me. I sat up, rubbing my head as the headache sat in. I turned my gaze toward the right of me, no one was there. I turned my gaze to the left of me, only to see a man standing there with his arms crossed, looking down at me. 

"Hello Love, so glad to see you finally waking up."

Alright. So we are Isabella Horan and Brittany Styles here. (; Anyways, thanks for reading. This is a story that we will be writing 100% together. We hope you enjoy it and deffinetly continue to read on(: Thanks♥