Barely covered

The next morning when you wake up Papyrus is already in the kitchen doing whatever. ''Morning Pap.'' You say as you come walking into the kitchen stretching your arms over your head. ''GOOD MORNING (Y/N).'' Papyrus says. How can he be this cheerful. It's morning. ''WOULD YOU LIKE SOME BREAKFAST SPAGHETTI?'' He asks. You don't. You really don't. ''Sorry Pap, but uhm...Undyne is going to take me to meet her girlfriend today and i should probably go buy a change of clothes. I've been wearing this for a while now. It's a miracle you guys didn't kick me out of the house yet. I must smell terrible.'' You say as you start counting the money you got from sparing monsters.  "THAT MUST BE BECAUSE WE HAVE NO NOSE.'' Papyrus says. Oh...yeah, of course. ''Oh...yeah, of course.'' You say as you put your money back in your pocket. You've got 56 Gold. You must be able to get some decent clothes with that kind of money. You start walking towards the door. ''I'm heading out. I'll be home soon to  change clothes and, probably, take a shower.'' You open the door. ''Bye Papyrus.'' You say as you walk outside. ''GOODBYE HUMAN'' Papyrus yells as an answer. ''Bye Sans.'' You mutter as you close the door behind you completely.

About an hour later you arrive back home with a tiny plastic bag filled with some spare underwear, a pair of black jeans, an over sized white shirt that says METTATON on in it in capital black letters and a cinnamon bun. You were actually out of money after you bought the clothes but when you told the store lady you lived with Papyrus and Sans she gave you the bun for free. ''It's a miracle you're still alive with the spaghetti the tall one serves.'' Is what she said. It mad you chuckle when she said it. And it makes you chuckle again thinking about it. 

You don't see Papyrus, or Sans, anywhere as you enter the living room. So you just walk straight upstairs into the bathroom. When you close the door behind you, you notice that the door does not have a lock. You mutter some curse words as you decide to just shower quickly and hope none of the brothers decide to go into the bathroom. You take of all your clothes, fold them, and put them on the floor besides your bag. You take out the clothes and the underwear you're going to wear and grab a towel from a stand on the other side of the room as the shower and place it next to your clothes. You jump into the shower and turn it on. 

A few minutes later when you feel like you've scrubbed of as much filth and smell as you can you get out of the shower. You just picked up your towel when some one opens the bathroom door and walks a few steps in. It's Sans. When he notices there is some one else in the room with him he looks up at you. You were able to cover yourself up with the towel just in time, but it's a rather small towel and doesn't cover much. When Sans sees you his eyes follow the entire length of your body starting at the head. His face is getting more and more blue with the second. When he reaches your feet, you almost can't see the white of his skull anymore, that's how blue he is became. "I...you...this...uhm..I...I should just...uhm...go.'' He stutters. After he looked at you one final time he rushes out of the bathroom and shuts the door behind him. You hear his room door close with a bang only a few seconds later. You can feel your cheeks became quiet red as well. You get dressed quickly. Eat your cinnamon bun and rush out the door to go see Undyne.

''(Y/N), you're here.'' Undyne says as she opens the door for you. ''Good, let's go.'' She grabs a leather coat from besides the door and walks out. ''Where does your girlfriend live exactly?'' You ask. ''In Hotland. It's not that far from here. Well it is but the river person can take us almost straight up to her lab.'' "Lab?'' "Yea, she's the royal scientist. She's really smart and cool and...'' You let Undyne talk. She talks about all the things that are amazing about her girlfriend all the way till you two reach her doorstep. It's cute really. She does love her girlfriend so much. And not having to talk leaves you time to think about what happened this morning with Sans. He didn't seem mad at all. Just really flusters. But he did walk in on you not wearing any clothes. Or was it something more. You sure hope so. 

As you reach the doorstep of the lab where Undyne's girlfriend lives your cheeks have become a bright red color again. Undyne knocks on the door. ''Alphys, it's me.'' The doors open almost immediately. A small scaled woman wearing a lab coat stand in the doorway. ''U-Undyne...I-I-I'm so glad y-you're h-h-here.'' The small woman stutters. ''A-a-and I see you b-b-brought a f-friend.'' The woman looks at you. ''Yeah, this is (y/n). She's a really cool human that fell down her a bit more than a week ago.'' Undyne says. "N-nice to meet you.'' You say as you reach out to the small woman. ''My name is (y/n).'' You say as you shake the woman's hand. ''M-my name is A-Alphys.'' The woman says. You suppose that stutter of hers is permanent. It's kind of funny actually, and you don't mind listening to her. Because Alphys does have a really pleasant voice.

You, Undyne and Alphys talk for a while about various things they like. It's a pleasant conversation. Alphys turns out to be really into anime. which you are as well so you can talk about it with her quiet well. and Undyne seems to like it too. But most of all she keeps yelling how much she likes the various fighting scenes in several anime's. But then, suddenly, the conversation falls quiet. And for some reason you just ask what you wanted to ask them for while now. "How did you two become a couple?'' You ask switching your gaze from Undyne to Alphys. "Oh, the human helped us.'' "Yeah, s-such a kind soul that child.'' Undyne and Alphys answer as they look at each other. Again that human you've heard so much about. They look so in love. It's really cute. but after a few minutes of non stop staring you start feeling like you aren't needed here anymore. So you stand up. "I think I'm going to head back to Snowdin. Have fun guys, bye.'' ''Bye (y/n).'' Both Undyne and Alphys say at the same time without breaking their gaze. you walk away. You go through the door. And decide to walk all the way back to Snowdin.

Once you get to Snowdin you're tired. You enter the house of Sans and Papyrus and want to fall asleep on the couch when you see there is some one sitting on there. It's a child, quiet young as well. He is talking with Papyrus who seems to be busy doing things in the kitchen again. Who is this child. Than suddenly the two seem to notice you. ''(Y/N), YOU'RE HOME, DID YOU LIKE SPENDING THE DAY WITH UNDYNE AND ALPHYS.'' Papyrus says as he notices you. ''Yeah it was fun, uhm, who are you?'' You turn yourself to the child sitting on the couch. then suddenly you realize. this child looks quiet human. could it be. The child gets up from the couch and shakes you're hand. ''My name is Frisk. I am human. Nice to meet you.'' It sounds really mature for such a small child, but you smile at them anyway. ''OH, YEAH, YOU HADN'T MET FRISK YET HAD YOU. WELL THEIR REALLY COOL AND KIND AND I'M SURE THE TWO OF YOU WELL BECOME GREAT FRIENDS.'' Papyrus says. You're still looking at frisk. They do seem nice. And kind like Papyrus said. "So, how did you get down here.'' Frisk asks you as he pulls you towards the couch. ''Well i fell down and...'' You eventually have a very long conversation about your lives before you fell down here. Frisk decides to stay for dinner and with the three of you, Sans isn't home, have a ton of fun conversations about everything. But when it starts to get darker outside Frisk decides to leave. ''It was fun talking to you (y/n)'' Fisk says as he walks out the door. He waves at Papyrus. Papyrus waves back. Frisk closes the door behind him. 

''Let's do the dishes.'' You say as you start rolling up your sleeves. ''WELL ACTUALLY, I'M REALLY TIRED. AND I THINK I AM GOING TO GO TO BED NOW. IF YOU DON'T WANT TO DO THE DISHES THAT IS FINE. THE GREAT PAPYRUS WILL DO THEM TOMORROW. BY HIM SELF. BECAUSE I CAN DO THAT. GOODNIGHT.'' Papyrus runs up the stairs. You look at the pile of dirty dishes in front of you. Ugh whatever. You walk into the kitchen and are just about to turn on the crane when you hear some one entering the house.  

You turn around to see Sans standing in the doorway of the kitchen looking at you. ''Oh, hi Sans.'' You see as you smile at him and turn of the water again. Sans just looks at you. For a few seconds nothing happens. Then suddenly you see his left eye lighting up blue, only for a second, but it did light up. ''He...uhm, (y/n), can I talk to you for a second. Somewhere more private.'' He says as he starts blushing light blue again. "Yeah, sure.'' You say as you feel your cheeks getting slightly red too. He looks up at you. In a few steps he stands besides you. Grabs your hand and pulls you up the stairs. Into his room.