Girlfriend!?

You wake up to the sound of people talking. You open your eyes slightly to see what is going on. In front of you, you see Sans and a taller skeleton having a wild conversation. You listen more carefully to hear what they are saying. ''She's just like them bro. We shouldn't bring her to Undyne she'll just try and take the human soul again.'' "But we already spared a human. If we keep sparing them we will never get out of here.'' "Yeah, I know, just...let's wait for the next one, one more time okay.'' ''Why are you so eager to protect this particular human Sans?'' Silence follows. "Sans?'' ''Just, don't bring her to Undyne. Not her.'' You hear footsteps walking further away from you. A few seconds later you hear a door slamming right next to you which makes you jump. You are now completely awake and sitting straight up on the couch. The taller skeleton is still in the living room and is starring right at you. "HELLO HUMAN." The skeleton says as he stick out a large gloved hand. "I AM THE GREAT PAPYRUS. BROTHER OF THE SLIGHTLY LESS GREAT SANS THAT YOU HAVE ALREADY MET.'' You shake Papyrus' hand as you show him a warm smile. ''Nice to meet you, great Papyrus. My name is (Y/N).'' "HELLO (Y/N), WELCOME TO THIS HOUSE. AS A WELCOMING GIFT,  I WILL MAKE SOME OF MY FAMOUS SPAGHETTI FOR YOU.'' Papyrus walks into a room attached to the living room. You suppose it's the kitchen. Seeing as you don't really have anything else to do, you decide to follow him and watch him make his famous spaghetti for you. 

As you walk into the kitchen you see a ton of things lying on the counter. Supposedly ingredients, but the things on the counter differ all the way from glitter to anchovies. ''Uhm...Papyrus...what are you going to do with all these things?'' You ask as you point at the 'ingredients'. ''PUT THEM INTO MY FAMOUS AND DELICIOUS SPAGHETTI OF COURSE.'' Papyrus flashes you a big smile and and then continues working on his spaghetti. You decide it isn't exactly save to eat anything like that so you think of something else to do. And as you are kind of hungry, you decide to go to grillbyz. ''He Papyrus, I am heading out. I'll see you around I guess?'' You say more like a question than as an announcement ''BUT HUMAN, WHAT ABOUT MY FAMOUS SPAGHETTI?'' Papyrus asks. ''Oh...yeah...uhm...I'll just...uhm...eat it some other time, okay?'' You ask. ''YES HUMAN,THAT SOUNDS LIKE AN EXCELLENT IDEA. I, THE GREAT PAPYRUS, WILL SEE YOU LATER.'' The second he finished his sentences he starts focusing on his spaghetti again. You decide to head out immediately before he decides to strike up another conversation. It's not that you dislike Papyrus. He is just a bit to unpredictable. You open the front door and head out into the freezing cold of Snowdin.

Only a few minutes later you enter the delightful heat of grillbyz. You still don't really have a coat or anything like that so going outside is still a bit unpleasant. You sit down in one of the booths enjoying the heat when someone sits next to you. It's a bunny woman who you have seen before on the street but never really talked to or anything. ''Hey, My name is Dede. What's yours?'' She asks with a very friendly smile on her face. ''It's (Y/N), uhm, nice to meet you.'' "Yeah same. He you're, uhm, you're Sans' girlfriend right? Do you have any idea where he is. He borrowed some blankets from my inn a few days back and i kind of need them back now.'' You looked at the woman. Not being able to say a single thing. Your face getting redder and redder. You want to reply. You really do. It's just, Sans' girlfriend???!!! Why would people think that. Why would they see you like that. Is that how you two are acting when you're together. Like boyfriend and girlfriend. How would it be to be his girlfriend. Would you want that. You kind of did. But would he want that. Probably not. You can't stop thinking about what the lady said about you and Sans when all of a sudden she speaks up again. ''Hello? Are you alright darling. Do I need to call a doctor. You look very red all of a sudden.'' Not wanting anymore attention to your red face than you already have you attempt to answer the woman. ''Yes...No...I...Uhm...I think...I don't...I am...I am fine...and I uhm...I don't know where Uhm...Where Sans is...Sorry...I am not his...his...his girlfriend.'' You can fell your cheeks burning a bright red color. Dede stands up and apologizes. ''Oh...Oh dear, I am so sorry, I will ask someone else thank you.'' She rushes away. You place your hands, Who are unfortunately no longer cold, against your cheeks hoping they would get a little less red when you hear someone else sitting down next to you.

"Don't let it be Sans. Please don't let it be Sans.'' You think while you slowly move your head to the left to see who sat down next to you. Only to look straight into the grin on Sans' face making you blush even more. ''Sup, kiddo? Whoa, you alright? You look really red.'' Sans says in a kind of worried tone. ''Yes, hehe, yes i am perfectly fine thank you.'' You can't stop thinking about what Dede said about you and Sans. "You sure?'' Sans ask again "Yeah something just said something that startled me that's all.'' You say flashing a big smile to him. ''Oh, alright than.'' Sans says a little less worries now. ''He, Ya wanna know why i'm always so calm?'' He asks you with a big grin on his face. ''Sure.'' You answer. "Nothing ever gets under my skin.'' He says making you burst into laughter almost immediately. After about half a minute of laughing you finally calm down. The red color had drained from your cheeks a little bit and you were in a happy mood again. ''Feeling a bit better?'' Sans asks you. "Yes, thank you. Your jokes always make me laugh.'' You smile a genuine smile at him. ''I'm glad I could be of service. He, wanna hear another joke.'' You see your chance and take it. ''Is it...Humerus?'' You ask him with a with a grin on your face. Sans starts laughing uncontrollably. After a few second, he is able to speak again. ''You got me there kid. That was a good one.'' He says with his lazy grin on his face. He was so handsome when he did that. You feel your cheeks getting red again and you look away. ''He, You alright (Y/N)?'' Sans asks. "Was it something i said?'' He chuckles. You chuckle as well. "No, I'm fine, really.'' You look at Sans again, doing your very best not to get redder from just looking at his face. He stares at you for a few second. Then he jumps up from the table and holds out his hand to you. "Come on, let me take you somewhere pretty. It's called the waterfalls. If you're hungry, we can get some ice cream on the way there.'' He looks at you patiently. "Ice cream for breakfast?'' You raise your eyebrow at Sans. ''Yeah, ice cream for breakfast. Sounds good right.'' He Shows you a playful grin. ''Sounds good.'' You say as you take Sans' hand and let him pull you out of the booth you were sitting in.