Mate

Woke up in the morning and got ready. Wore a pink shirt with denim shorts and went downstairs for breakfast. I was engulfed into a hug"Happy birthday Haz!!!!" Jaz wished engulfing me in a tight hug. And soon others hugged me wishing me except Sam. Don't ask me why but we were never that close by except him I meant to say that he gave a handshake not a hug.

" I have made your favourite food come on lets eat" luna Jaclyn said. The mouthwatering smell of chocolate muffin made me unable to resist the urge to be patient making me dig in my food."mmm. So yummy...". I said making everyone laugh. We all finished our breakfast and they went to school. Nope. Not me. I stopped going to school ever since my dad died. He was the head master of my school so it kept reminding me of him but now the head master has changed thought. But it kept reminding me of him so I stopped going. But Jaz tells me everything that happens in school

"Bye Haz. See ya. Happy birthday once again". She said." Thank you!" I replied. They all went and I had to find a way to keep myself busy. So I went to the garden and popped up my earphones in my ears and started humming the song.

Jaz came back from school and my birthday party was going to start within four hours so we went to get ready. When we went for shopping yesterday we booked a time for us and told the nail art person to come home today.Someone knocked the door. "come in", I said. " I would like you to sit on the chair so that me and my assistant can start the manicure and pedicure." We did as we were told. it was 6:00pm which meant that party was going to start within 2 hours. We picked up our dress and went for bathing. Jaz came out wearing a dress with hot pick at the top, black at the bottom and a black belt with silver star in the middle. We did each others make and wore silver heels.

ookkkaaayyyyy. This is the first time I'm really nervous. First of all for shifting which I heard hurts like shit. And second thing is about finding my mate. What if he rejects me? what if I'm not going to find him at all? what if he is already dead? too many thought were running in my head.

We headed downstairs and went to the garden. " Haz, I have to go. Got an info that a rouge crossed our boundary. I'm sorry I can't attend your birthday. stay safe. bye", Jack said. He gave a peck to Jaz and went into the forest. This practically meant that even Alpha Peter and Sam wouldn't be here. Yeah I know. Stating the obvious. "Comeon Haz. We gotta go. everyone is waiting for you." Jaz dragged me into the crowd. I blew the candles and cut the cake. My pack member's wished me, just as I was about to thank a pack member someone smashed a muffin on my face. My face was turning red with anger. No one dares to smash muffin on my face!! As I was about to shout at that person my anger melted right away seeing her. She is Kimberly. My best cousin! That's when I started to play along so I smashed a piece of cake at her which soon became a food fight.

"It's gonna be alright", Jaz whispered. It is 10:00 now. My first shift. I was in the middle with all my packmemebers circling me with caution. Soon my bones started to crack. It hurted like hell was an underestimation! The pain was unbearable and indescribable! I couldnt bear it anymore so screamed out real loud. All I did was just close my eyes and scream.

After I fully shifted Jaz said" Your wolf is brown in colour with some black colour behind your ear.". And then l smelt a wonderful smell. The most incredible smell ever. Thats when my eyes locked  blue eyes. "MATE MATE....." my wolf started shouting. Omg!!! you gotta be kiding me!!! how is he my mate?????

_________________________________________________________________________________________

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~cliff hanger~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

hi my lovely readers. thank you so much for reading my story. I'm sorry if i ever update late!