Strange hiccup

Elsa P.O.V
"What was you doing being near to him!"I said while glaring at hiccup
"I was about to go to class and he kept talking to me and I just wanted him to stay away from me."he said while looking down at the floor.
We made our way the Slytherin common room.
As we enter the common room I notice Jack sitting on the couch wearing glasses and reading a book about something but interested him a lot.
In all my life being friends with him I never thought of seeing Jack reading a book.He would always say he hated book and reading since it was boring to him.
When Jack looked up he was shocked and covered his neck and ran away for no reason?
Wonder what happen to him?
"Hey where were you two?making out while missing five classes"Mavis said while hiccup just walked to his dorm
"What's wrong with hic he looks sad or something like that"Flynn said while sitting on the couch
"Hiccup have been acting very strange ever since we came back to hogwart?"I said while Mavis and Flynn had a question look.
"Let's talk about this later I'm tired right now"Flynn said we went to our rooms and fell asleep.

Hiccup P.O.V
Why did Jack have to come to hogwarts.
Why can't I get rid of him and forget him?why is my past come back when I start a new life?
I sat down behind the door with my back on the door and cry
I want tell everyone the truth and not the lie I have to fix the past but I don't want to at the same time
If I do fix the past I must pay a price that I am afraid to pay.

Jack P.O.V
I ran away from hiccups gang and ran to the slytherin tower and continue to read my book.The book was filled with dates of every person and information of them. I kept on reading until I saw Elsa name in the book I read and surprisingly we have most things in common.When I kept reading I saw one name that brought me curiosity.
Hiccup haddock frost

Why do we have the same last name?Unless we are related?
We can't be related I will be miserable for my whole entire life

Some one....Help...me...I...can't...live...like...this!!!

Author Note
Hey guys I made a new story called "the torture".i hope you read it and also I am sorry that I have not been updating so  much and I hope you understand how busy I have been for the past few days.I will try to update as soon as I can or possible.i hope you have a great day.
Bye❄️