Jackson

Elsa P.O.V
I notice Mavis glaring at Jack who was with Peter.Peter kept on glaring at hic who he seem not to notice.
"Hey hicc why is glaring at you all of a sudden?did you have an argument or something?"Flynn said making sure Peter wouldn't here.
This shocked hic and made him to get nervous and mad at the same time.
"We got into a little misunderstanding"he said in a low voice only we could here.Hic kept on poking his food and stare at it for a long while without blinking.
"Why is Peter hanging out with Jack he knows we hate his group"I said while glaring at Peter but instead of a glare or any sign of hatred he just gave a smirk.I knew what that smirk meant he was planing something on us.
Peter came close to us and still had the smirk on him with Jack!!He better not bring that boy near me after all he done to my friends and I!!
"Hey Els I like you to meet my childhood friend Jackson Overland"he said with a smile while Jack was smiling until he saw hiccup.
"Do I know you?you seem familiar from my past"he said with a concern face trying to remember something.Hiccup just stood there shocked.
"No you don't you probably mistaken me for someone else"He said but it seem Jack wasn't convinced at all but he seem to let it slide off his mind.

Mavis P.O.V
"What do you mean from your past?"I said even thou I knew he was related to hiccup.They do look alike with the same hair color.
"I had an accident that got me amnesia and I dot have any memory of my life"he said while scratching the back of his neck.
"Is your name Jack Frost?"I asked to see if he was lying or just faking it to be friends and earn our trust if so I will not fall for the same trick like before.
"CAN YOU GUYS STOP CALLING ME JACK FROST!!!!"He yelled causing a scene for everyone to turn there heads at us. This made everyone to whisper about it.
I was about to smack him but Elsa smacked him first.
"Don't you ever yell at my friend ever again she just asked a question!"Elsa said while glaring at him but he didn't give a glare but a sorry look for him to look at the floor.
"I'm sorry is just that people ask me that question when I say it Jackson Overland"he said in a whisper voice

Jackson P.O.V
I looked down in shame for the girl was right.I felt someone put their had on my back which shocked me.I look up to see who it was and it was a man who I think was north.
"Come Jackson you need some time to calm down"he said while taking me to his office and it was massive with a globe in the center on the room with light.
"Whoa"I whisper to myself and stare at the globe with the tiny light everywhere.This made me calmed down and smile.
"Jackson what happen in the lunchroom"he said while sitting down at his desk that is filled with paper.
"This girl she asked if name name is Jack Frost and I guess I got mad to cause her friend to slap me"I said while sitting next to the window that's near his desk.
"Who is these girl your talking about?"he said while signing papers
"A girl with short black hair and the one who slapped me was a blonde girl with her hair in a braid"I said which made him stop and put aside his work
"You mean the forever four"he said with his face looking down.The who?who are the forever four?
"They are a group of two boy and two girl that are the famous group here and they stick together they have a bumpy life before"he said.I guess I must have said my thoughts out loud for him to answer my question.
"Who Is this Jack Frost everyone mistaken me with?"I asked and this seem to shock him
"Jack Frost is a someone you don't need know about"he said in a low voice
"I do I need know if I'm connected to him or knew him in anyway"I said up but he seemed to calm his down.
"I think it's best for you to never mention him here"he said while looking away from me.
I just frown and obeyed but then I remember something
"Umm north where is slytherin room at?"I asked and just clicked a button for a bunny to appear.
"Follow me or else you sleep in the halls"he said and I did.

North P.O.V
As soon as Jackson left I let out a big sigh escape my mouth and took out a photo that I had kept for a long time.I open the box and saw the picture I hold dear to me.
"I am sorry for the way things have gotten worse then before.I sorry for taken your memory"I said while tears escaping my eye.
The picture was myself with my child with something I haven't seen for a long time.He was very happy to smile so big .My son Jack Frost the one who return to Jackson Overland...

Author Note
Hey guys I know it's been a while since I have update or write something but the truth is I have been very busy that's I couldn't get a break.I am sorry if you haven gotten mad but I will try to update as soon and try to make some time for me to update.thats all I got I hope you have a great day and hope for the next update to be out soon bye❄️