Chapter 2- Fairy Hate

"So lets go find this Willow Rose girl." Sonja said. We all grinned. "OK but where is the Spectre Kingdom? That sounds made up." Tom said. I skimmed through the pages but no Spectre Kingdom page.
"Oh wait!!maybe we need a key or something! Like a special item to get there or something!" Sonja suggested,reading through the pages of her crafting book. "Ooh a Spectre key!!Maybe this is what we need." Tucker said,showing us a page in his book. "What does it need?" I asked.
"Plasma goo, a cloud potion and a birch wood stick." He said. "I got dibs on getting the stick!" Tom said and we all groaned. He just took the easiest part!!
He bolted out to go start getting some birch wood. "Me and Sparklez will get the cloud potion." Sonja said. "And I'll get the plasma goo." Tucker said. Me and Sonja ran to my witch hut. I gathered up some sky glue and blue peaches (I make up this stuff) I threw the ingredients into the cauldron.
The water turned white and started to bubble around alot.
A loud popping noise was heard and white glitter was thrown everywhere. A small dwarf appeared. "Hello!!" She said in a high squeaky voice. She had angel wings and a cloud dress on, she held a magic wand. "I am Cloudy!! The cloud fairy!! I am here for assistance!" She said spinning in the air.
"I can give you your cloud potion for the Spectre key if you give me a mandrake seed. I want a friend and they're excellent company after you shower them in 10 gallons of magic sheep milk." She said.
"Um OK.." Sonja said. "Delightful!!" The fairy said landing on a rose and crushing it. "Shoo! Off now!!" She said, teleporting us to a forest.
It was gloomy and dark. Screeches could be heard. My head aches as a small creature ran at me. He screeched and knocked me down.
Sonja attacked him. She picked him up and tore a peice of her hoodie off, sticking it in his mouth.
Muffled yells were heard. The faory appeared. She made a disgusted face and groaned. She slapped him once and he was knocked out. She handed us a potion and flew off but not before telling Sonja that her fashion sense was terrible to which Sonja almost ripped her apart.
We were teleported to the house. Sonja grabbed the potion and grabbed sheep wool. Immediately she dunked it in the cauldron. "I hate fairies." She mumbled taking out the potion from the cauldron.
The faory appeared again but this time with another. The other dairy had blue hair and wore a green dress. "Iw she is ugly!!" The other fairy screeched. They laughed and Sonja swatted the original fairy. "Ahhhh!!!!" The new fairy screeched running into a bar and Sonja trapped her.
Sonja shook the jar as the fairy yelled. "Stupid fairy." Sonja said, smiling at the distressed fairy. I grabbed the dead fairy and threw her into the cauldron giving her life. She flew off as quickly as possible.
Sonja released the other fairy and we headed to Tucker's place.
.......
Eek. Sonja hates fairies. Who knew? You'd think she'd love them anyway I just made that up but hope u liked and see you next chapter.