Chapter 1-The Twilight

The Twilight is a land of terrible. Hellish creatures rule over the one beautiful land and many have forgotten what used to have been a land for all.
Jordan's POV:
"I'm bored." Tom whined. I sighed. Nothing interesting has happened,usually exciting stuff is just knocking on our door but I guess not today. You'd think being a great hero would be fun everyday but its mostly paperwork and stealth kill missions which are OK but ehh.
I pet Jerry. "Maybe the messenger got eaten by a giant pig?" Sonja suggested as she brewed some potions. "Doubt it." Tucker mumbled, causing Sonja to punch his arm. "Ow." Tucker said and Sonja smiled.
Tom turned on the TV. He put on the news, sports, fashion, movies, and just replays of old show episodes. "Ughhh." He groaned then a more interesting channel came on.
"Today we are discussing a long forgotten land called the Twilight Forest or the forest of evil monsters, whichever you want to call it." Said an Australian man.
He started to talk about dangerous creatures and the history of a forgotten dimension, corrupted by evil.
We all were very carefully listening when the show ended. At least we got 15 minutes of entertainment. "Next up celebrity side boob and Mean Girls." A person in the TV said. I sighed.
I grabbed my book of old dimensions, its been years since I even looked at this old thing. I blew some dust off it, causing everyone to cough.
Jerry sat next to me and my cat (Cat's name? Was it Kerry?) Cuddled on me. I looked through the yellow pages. Aether, Nether, Over world, Spectre oh here it is, Twilight.
It read:
The Twilight was a land of joy and magic. It was beautiful and everything was going fine until a wizard named Waglington and his brothers came along. They took over the land and kicked everyone out. They spawned beasts from the gates of the Nether and unleashed them upon the forest.
Nothing is known about what happened to the forest or if it even still exists today. Society has long forgotten the dimensions existence as those who once lived there keep quiet. To get there you need 1 bucket of holy water and 1 bucket of poison in a 4 block hole surrounded by roses and lilies.
The only known person from the Twilight is a woman named Willow Rose but she resides in city called Spectre Kingdom, which is far in the sky, to get more information you must find her and befriend her or else she will kill you ruthlessly.
That's all it said. I passed the book to the rest of them and they all smiled. Finally a little excitement.
Good luck young heroes, you can do it..