Chapter 3

Reds P.O.V.

The bell rang and i stomde out of the classroom.Saved by the bell. I ditched the rest of school and went home i already made a name for my self.The girl whos had the nerve to beat up one of the  populars.I reached the door and tried to open it.It wouldnt budge."Great." I tried again nope it was locked.So i walked to the back of the house and climbed up the side opened my window and climbed in side but when i saw who was inside i froze.

Jonathans P.O.V.

I watched the sight infront of me and clenched my fists so hard i left dents in my hands.I watched as he grabbed her and pulled her away.I growled nobody gets to touch her but me."Wo hey dude calm down."Wes said holding me back.Red had just slapped one of the popualr girls and kneed the dude where nobody should be kneed."Relax its just her brother man."Jacob said and grabbed my arm.Out of nowhere i flung him across the hall."Crap he's pissed."Wes said.I glared at him and he flinched.Im a soon to be werewolf alpha and Wes Blake Jacob Leo and Steven are part of my pack."Keep it low dude."Wes said most of the school are werewolf and part of my pack but some are just humans.Jacob walked back up."You've got a heck of an arm dude."He said rubbing the back of his head.After about half an hour of watching her she ran out of school.I fallowed her but stayd unseen.She reached her house but the door wouldnt work so she just climbed on the house in supooedly her bedroom window.I looked in and saw Allison and her group standing there.Crap.Two pinned her to a wall as she sqwirmed.Allison walked up to her and said something before she threw a punch at her.I had Allison pinned to the other wall in seconds.She looked shoked.I punched her."Don't you dare touch her again.'' I said with my alpha voise i dont have to be full alpha to be able to use it.I looked over to where Red was and dropped Allison who was gasping for air. .........................She was gone....................................................................................

What do ya think sorry its short. i promise i'll update sooner sorry i didnt do it sooner i was on vacation and my laptops keyboard was broken and there was no wifi so i couldn't use my ipod anyway i'll update more ok:) VoTe FaN CoMmEnT