Red Blood

Red ,Main person

Hair: Black hair. Weight: Rather thin. Height:3.9.Personality: Strong,easily angered,distant, will fight back if have to. Eyes:Ocean blue eyes with specks of Gold. Age: 7

Jake ,Brother of Red

Hair: Brown hair. Weight: Average. Height:5.4. Personality: Strong,Player,Great dancer,Gets in lots of fights,Protective. Eyes: Dark bright Green eyes also has specks of Gold. Age: 9

Sorry this is my second book it's the beginging and i already have writers block lol anyway heres the first chapter of Red oh and most of the moments in  this story are based on my life.

*************************************************************************************************************

Red's P.O.V.

It's monday and i hate mondays and you all know why.BLEEP BLEEP BLEEP BLEEP! I smacked my hand down on it so hard it smashed to peices.I got up groggly i grabbed a yellow tank and some black shorts with clean undergarments.I turned on the water and hopped in the shower.We moved into this dumb new house two days ago and i had to leave my old friends.My mom died when i was one so i live with my dad Anthony and stepmom Traci. I'm 7 and i'm starting school today."Bye dad hurry up Jake." I walked out the door."Hey sis." Jake walked up behind me.Just then the bus pulled up."Come on."I said he gronned i grabed his arm and pulled him on.It looked as if almost every girl in there was gazzing at Jake.I rolled my eyes and pulled him into a seat.I got glares but i didn't care.It's not like im dating him.I'm only 7 and hes 11."Hello."I lokked behind me to see who said that.I saw a girl my age she had light brown hair and butifull hazel eyes."Hi i'm Red." I said nicely she was one of the only people not glareing at me or staring at my brother."I'm Amy and who's that next to you." She said poiting to my brother."This is Jake my older brother."Jake turned around." Hi Jake." "Hey" he said and turned back around.He looked around."Sis i'm gunna go sit with Adam k?" "K bro."He got up and walked over to some dude."Can i sit with you." i asked Amy.She smiled."Yay!" I got up and sat with her.We talked and i learned she lived with her mom and stepdad.We arrived at school and got off.My brother is in Fourth grade im in Third grade."Bye i'll see you later." i said to Amy.I walked up to the guy at the counter and got my card i had Mrs.Gates.Same as Amy yay."Thank you." I walked into my classroom."Well hello miss Dame.""Class this is Red Dame ."He introduced me and told me to pick a seat.I practicly ran over to Amy and smiled.

************************************************************************************************************

Hope you liked chapter one VoTe CoMmEnT FaN RaTe  EnJoY oh and the next chapter will be in a few years later pov please read and the next chapter will be when shes 14 and need the note on chapter 5 when your done please its important.