Chapter Seven: Sense

The newspapers only told half the story.

'Young girl taken by an unknown force.'

'Yesterday, a child, Kara Jones, aged eight, was pulled into the air, by an unknown supernatural force. She was last seen being flown through the clouds above one of London's best known attractions, the 'Big Ben'. It is theoried that a prank was pulled on the witnesses or that this little girl was chosen by 'God'. People of the world are crushed and are praying for the Jones family but, Alee's mother, 'Hillary Jones', however, did not seem to care,

'Good riddance. The girl was a menace. One less mouth to feed. No one will miss her.' 

                                  ~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

'What am I doing here mister?' Kara's blue eyes wandered around the white room she stood in. Every piece of furniture was pure white. Even the man she was speaking to. He seemed to be 100 metres tall to her. She was small, but compared to this man she was microscopic.

'You were the perfect replacement my dear.' His loud, booming voice echoed down to the girl. Replacement?

'Who have I replaced sir?' The child's innocent voice wondered. Why did she have to replace whomever it was? 

'A woman. Zoe Sugg. She was to die, but she had too much to live for. You, however, have nothing. No one that loves you. Not even the woman you call 'mother'. You have nobody. Zoe loved a boy, and that boy returned that feeling. You, my dear are a cupid. You love, but you cannot be loved. You encourage others to love another, not yourself. I'm sorry for making you that way.' 

                                  ~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

'Joseph? Can I have some tea please?' 

Zoe had gotten used to not being able to move much. She loved to use Joe to her advantage of course. As most sisters would. 

Joe came bustling into her room, balancing, tea and biscuits on a tray like a waiter. He placed it on her bedside table and chuckled at his big sister. 

'Stop being lazy! Get off your bum and do it yourself next time!' Of course he was just joking. He knew that she might hurt herself again and fall into another coma, and maybe that time she would never wake up. Zoe always was a clutz, so whenever she could walk again was going to be difficult and she was going to hate it. Everyone perstering over her. Especially Alfie. She hated when he worried about her.

Alfie walked into the room ans Joe exited. He patted his back on the way past and jumped over Zoe and onto the other half of her bed. He kissed the girl he loved passionately. Careful though, not to hurt her. Their lips moved in perfect synchronization. 

After a few minutes, Alfie pulled away.

'Did you hear about that little girl?'

'Yes, but do you know who it was? Kara Jones? I saw a picture of her the other day. She is that little girl from the beach! The one who said we'd have cute babies! How coincidental is that!?'

                                  ~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

What Zoe didn't know is that, it wasn't a coincidence. It was the only way the swap could be done. If one was a cupid and if they had met at least once in their lifetime. It was the only way that somebody could come back to the land of the living.

                                  ~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

Okay, a lot of you are confused...

The little girl from like chapter three..'Kara' is the little girl who got taken by God. She was taken to replace Zoe, so that Zoe could return to Alfie and live out the life she was supposed to. Kara is a 'cupid' which in my story, means that she can make love blossom or grow, but she cannot be loved herself. She can love all she wants, but she never gets anything in return.. I know I'm horrible ..

Understand?