Chapter Four- Oopsies

******************************

Detention was not at all like it seems in the movies.

I always thought detention would be like in that old iCarly episode, you know, when there is a curly haired boy who sells burritos... and you have a turtle race. Oh how I was wrong.

We were locked in a small, tight office with no burritos or turtles. Everything was black, white, or gray. It was so depressing.

"Take a seat," The vice principal Mr. Sullivan said in monotone, motioning for us to sit in an uncomfortable wooden chair. I glanced over at Louis, who was already staring at me, he shrugged and took the seat next to mine. My chair was well... the only other chair besides Louis', I didn't have much of a choice, so I sat down. Louis seemed so comfortable, I guess he would be. He has probably been here millions of times. Myself on the other hand, I was shaking like a cold, wet dog. If I was an armadillo I would be hiding in my little ball.

"Take out your notebooks." Sullivan ordered, clicking a ballpoint pen on his desk. As if they rehearsed, Louis already had his out... including a nice, sharp pencil with a smirk on his face. I had no idea I was supposed to be prepared, mainly because of my little experience being in trouble. I had no notebook in my bag, nor pen or pencil... oopsie.

"Uh... Mr. Sullivan?" I asked softly, I almost squeaked from nervousness, "I... um... I don't have a notebook." I blushed wildly, he looked like he was ready to kill... I looked like I was about to cry. Ugghhhhhhhhhhhhhhh I never want to be in detention ever again.

"Tomlinson," He nodded to Louis, "Give her some paper."

I blushed as Louis dug in his bag for another notebook. He looked so aggravated. He really did not want to help me... I swear he even mouthed to Mr. Sullivan "What gives?". I waited for what seems like forever for Louis to give me a piece of paper. Oh how I wish Sage or Nicole were here...

Finally he handed me a piece of paper. Took you long enough...

This is going to be a very long day.

************************************************

"So, How did it go?" Sage asked the next day. She was twirling her hair around in her fingers and looking around nervously.

"If I told you would you even listen?" I rolled my eyes and she continued to stare down the halls. I tried to see what she was staring at but nothing looked different. Gum on the lockers, dirty floor, and you could smell the lunch from here. Perfectly normal.

"Yeah, yeah just um yeah"

"SAGE WHAT IS IT?!" I yelled, getting aggravated.

"OhMyGodKaty!!!!!" She squealed and hit me on the shoulder. "You'll get us both in trouble, just shut your mouth and I'll spill!"

I sat down on the stairs patiently, Sage gets distracted often but still... this seems strange.

"Okay so... there is this new guy at our school-" she whispered

I quickly cut her off, "WHAT?! You didn't text me?! Is he cute? What does he look like? Is he in our grade? I wonder if he is in any of my classes... wait where is Nicole! She needs to know too!" I blurted.

"That's what I'm looking for! Nicole, she disappeared and I haven't seen her all day." Sage said, looking down at her keds.

"Do you think..."

"No way"

"Could be"

"Nah"

"Yeah"

"Wanna look?"

"We have science in two minutes."

"Who cares lets go!"

"Fine" I huffed. I can't believe I'm skipping class just to look for Nicole. So, back to what me and Sage talking about... we think Nicole could be hanging with that new dude. I mean, it's possible.

First we checked the trashbin. Well, not for Nicole... I kinda left my notebook with my lunch and err yeah oopsies. Next we looked through the halls, trying not to get caught... It was extremely hard. You don't even know.

"I give up," I breathed out heavily and ran my fingers through my hair. "Its not worth it." Sage looked at me and rolled her eyes. We couldn't go back to class or we'd get a slip, so we were just going to have to sit and wait until class was over "What is his name anyway?" I asked, scratching my head.

"Its-"

"Hey guys!" Nicole shouted from down the hall with someone, I couldn't see who. "I'm not sure if you met him yet but... This is Zayn!" She said cheerfully, a big smile plastered on her face. As she got closer I could see him better. He had nice hair, dark. Dark eyes and oh lord. His bone structure dayummmmm... Whats up with this school and all of these hot guys?

***********************************************************

A/N

This wasn't as long as I was hoping ._. ohwell

SOOOOO Katy has a catchphrase I guess

Comment, Like and Followwwwwwwwww<3

OMFG DID YALL HEAR ABOUT ZERIE I MEAN WAT OMG OMG OMG THEYRE ENGAGED AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH LEAVE YOUR THOUGHTS IN THE COMMENTS

~Rea