You're not my mother!

This is just a story that I made up just now please enjoy if you want to vote and comment go ahead I allow hate comments so lay it on me!}

The morning started off normal enough. I woke up, got out of bed to brush my teeth and take a shower. You know the usual. Now when I went to the kitchen, my mum was making breakfast. She was humming as she cooked. Today, she was singing "Pop Goes The Weasel" for the fifth time. "morning mum, what ya making?" I got no answer from her. "Mum?....y-you ok??"....no response. I started to get worried about her. She was talking to me yesterday. Was it something that I had done? I dont remember mum getting mad at me. 

I started getting angry with her for not answering me, but I held it in and kept calm. "Mum, are...you mad at me or something?"....no answer again. I just ignored her. Then I noticed, the food she was making was burned and mum never turned around. Maybe.....maybe thats not my mum. Whatever. I got bored so I checked my phone. I had two messages. One from Ryan, my best buddy, and....my mum. Wait but its from yesterday no need to panic now.

I opened the message from Ryan first.

Ryan: Hey, Gerard! I'm throwing a party this weekend. Wanna go?

Cool a party I need to get out of the house.

Me: Yea sure I'll go I need to get out of the house anyways.

Ryan: GREAT! See ya this weekend bro!

Ryan is such a party animal every few weekends he's throwing a party. Then, I remembered about the text I got from mum yesterday. I wanted to check it because I was curious to figure out why my mum was texting me. So, I checked it and it said...

Mum: Hey honey, I just wanted to let you know that I won't be home for the rest of the week. The flights were canceled and I'm feeling a little sick. So, take care. There's food in the fridge and if you don't feel like cooking your own food, order pizza or something. Love you!

Huh? Thats weird. Mum is in the kitchen right now. Thus can't be true! I turned around and my door was opened and my "mum" was standing in the doorway. Her hair was covering her face, and her skin looked pale. Mum was never pale even when she was sick. She was slouching and mum never slouched. Something was wrong. Something about the woman standing in my doorway.

"M-mum is everything alright?" this time she answered but...the voice wasn't my mums voice. "Yes child....everything is just....fine." The figure started to pick up her head. She was soon facing me. Her.....her face was just......horrific. Her eyes were missing, she had blood coming out of her sockets, her teeth were really sharp. This figure wasn't human.

"You're Not My Mother!!" I said. The figure then started laughing in a demonic, evil, way. Then, it starts to walk towards me. It falls then crawls towards me its body looking broken and bloody. I was too shocked to run or scream or do anything. I just...stood there. It grabbed my ankle and brought me to the ground.

It was dragging me to the basement. I was trying to get myself free from this person or thing rather. I failed. We were in the basement now I remember the thing coming towards me then I passed out. I woke up tied to a chair with tape over my mouth. No one was there with me. After a few minutes the thing came into the room.

She started laughing in an evil tone. She had a knife in her hand. I knew what was gonna happen. Yet, instead of killing me right away she tortured me. Cutting my skin, burning me, biting, everything you could imagine. I would shriek out of pain. I was so loud I'm pretty sure the neighbors heard me. Yet, they did hear me.

Soon after, the police bust in I heard gunshots and screaming. Then, what was left of the police officers came into the basement and untied me from the chair. I was burned and cut. I was carried out of the house then brought to a hospital. I was in the hospital for about two weeks.

One day, it was lunch time I was in the cafeteria. I was getting my lunch and as always I say "hello" to the lunch ladies. So I said "Hello!" to one of the lunch ladies. She had long black hair. She didn't turn around. She didn't respond to me ether...