Case Closed

Chapter 1: Heart Broken

Leigh- anne POV

" Perrie what happened with you and Zayn? " " Perrie why did you and Zayn break-up?" Perrie, Perrie, Perrie. That's all I was hearing from the paparazzi. " Come on Perrie, tell us. " said one reporter holding a mic to Perrie's mouth.

" Just give her a break, will ya? " said jesy. " Yeah, please stop. " said Jade while comforting Perrie.

Jesy was right, social media's need to just give us a break. Everything we do is always in the news or in the Internet. Sometimes I miss my past.. When I wasn't famous. At least my drama wasn't all over the Internet and shit.

While we got in the car Perrie was in tears. We were all comforting her. It hurts to see Perrie crying.

" Perrie don't think of that dumb ass cheater, he's not worth it. " I said.

Perrie looked up at me. She looked mad.. But why?

Then she suddenly said something. " Don't you ever talk about Zayn like that. " her voice got louder after each word. I was surprised. Why is she crying over that cheating, ass douche bag?

The car was absolutely silent. It was really awkward. But finally, the car stopped. We were at the house. Perrie stormed out of the car, and into the house.

Perrie's POV

" Why.. Why did I scream at leigh-anne like that. I knew it was true but I didn't have to scream. " I said in my head. I got up to apologize to her but as I was going down the stairs I heard a conversation.

It sounded like leigh-anne was crying. " Why would she yell at me? I was just trying to help her. " said leigh-anne to Jesy.

I continued to walk down the stairs.

" I'm sorry I made you cry leigh-anne. I don't know what came over me. I guess I only yelled at you because it was true. " I said.

Leigh-anne looked back at me smiling but her eyes still watery. " It's ok Perrie, you know I can't stay mad at you. You're my little ray of sunshine remember? "

We both smiled at each other, then hugged each other. " I love you leigh. "

Leigh Anne's POV

It was just me and Perrie now. Jesy went upstairs to sleep, and jade was taking a shower.

" Perrie? "

" What.. " said Perrie, " do I have something on my face"

I quietly laughed. " No. But you're my best friend and you know I love you, so I was thinking about talking to zayn, you know since what happened between you two "

" No, don't. Lets just forget about zayn. He's going to be out of my life. Starting today. " said Perrie. She deleted his contact, right after she said that. She was staring at his contact before she deleted it.. His name was hubby. That made me mad.

Even though Perrie said not to talk him, I had the urge to do it. So once she went up stairs I quickly texted him saying " Are you busy tomorrow? I needa talk to you. " I put my phone on the table, waiting for a reply. It finally vibrated. I jolted up, and grabbed my phone. He replied back saying " No why, I thought you guys hate me. " I replied back saying " I just have to talk to you. I'm going to your house tomorrow at 2. You better be there. "

I felt guilty for doing this.

---------------------------------------------------------------

Hey guys that was chapter 1.

Hoped you enjoyed it. I know this chapter isnt really interesting, but I'm surely gonna make chapter 2 full of interesting drama.